Opinion The Top 10 Most Influential of the Past Decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

SOS - first genuine list rebuild in our history. Early adopter of trading rules and very creative
MM - the recession we had to have. Took us to rock bottom so we had no choice but to work our way out
Bolton - reset player culture, engaged fans and whole club with process, played the kids to develop them
Fevola - everything that was right and wrong about the club at the same time. Brilliant at times which only papered over the cracks we refused to acknowledge
Judd - led by example, brought some much needed professionalism to the playing group
Cripps - beast of a player, leader. Gives hope for the future
Betts - onfield genius that gets the crowd involved. Feel good story with his return, helps heal some old wounds from the circumstances of his leaving
:thumbsu:

SOS - first genuine list rebuild in our history. Early adopter of trading rules and very creative
MM - the recession we had to have. Took us to rock bottom so we had no choice but to work our way out
Bolton - reset player culture, engaged fans and whole club with process, played the kids to develop them
Fevola - everything that was right and wrong about the club at the same time. Brilliant at times which only papered over the cracks we refused to acknowledge
Judd - led by example, brought some much needed professionalism to the playing group
Betts - onfield genius that gets the crowd involved. Feel good story with his return, helps heal some old wounds from the circumstances of his leaving
I remember a sensational goal Fevola kicked from the 4th row on the eastern flank to sink the Crows once at Footy Park...Very accurate kick wasn't he?

I remember a sensational goal Fevola kicked from the 4th row on the eastern flank to sink the Crows once at Footy Park...Very accurate kick wasn't he?
2004 - I deadset near ran the car off the road...........

the bottom out in 2002 was the recession we had to have. It was unavoidable given the severity of the penalties

the Mick Malthouse recession we had to have is like Greece saying it was the bankruptcy we had to have. We had to have nothing. That was driven through poor coaching choices, poor trading decisions and amateur off the field management

the bottom out in 2002 was the recession we had to have. It was unavoidable given the severity of the penalties

the Mick Malthouse recession we had to have is like Greece saying it was the bankruptcy we had to have. We had to have nothing. That was driven through poor coaching choices, poor trading decisions and amateur off the field management

So who are you nominating?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undoubtedly better than Mick?

He would’ve accepted payment in Baby Ruth’s.

Would love to see the stats on Mick's kicking effiency. He knocked a pie out of my hand one day as he steamed out of the backline. I was sitting in the top level of the Elliot Stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back