What’s yours?

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Hasn’t McKay had some issues integrating into Bolton’s system (more so off the field?). Then again, the precedent of De Goey means lack of professionalism & success at the top level aren’t exactly mutually exclusive.

McKay this, next, maybe the one after. Has shown glimpses of excitement. It will happen.
McCluggage, definitely. Fagan would have taken him even with the first pick in 2016.

TooBlue14

Cancelled
Feb 5, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
1. Joel Selwood
2. Hugh McCluggage
3. Hamish Brayshaw
4. Liam Ryan
5. Jarrod Brander
Surely including Selwood is in jest. Yes he struggled in 2018 and could return to his pre-2018 form in 2019. But it’s more likely his form is a response of him not being able to go in with the bash and crash any longer due to a lot of head injuries.

Tom_Thumb

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
One player to look for this coming season from West Coast is the one and only Daniel Venerialbles he is a Shuey clone and the fanbois highly rate him.

Gee I really like Hugh McCluggage - maybe a season too early next year - but he has AA written all over him

This may seem an odd one because he’s already bloody good - but I think Isaac Heenet will go next level - extra room in the midfield and he’s going to shoulder the load and not spend as much time forward

Also think Sean Darcy will scoot right up the ruck rankings

Bobmonkey

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Hasn’t McKay had some issues integrating into Bolton’s system (more so off the field?).

Nah, just had some really bad injuries.
Had a bad game this year against Geelong and was dropped, but worked on some things in the VFL and finished off the year really strong.

Agree with some names thrown around already - Darcy, Cerra, McLuggage, Naughton.

I'd add Willie Rioli. He's ridiculously slim now and could do some great work through the midfield. The fact he started the final bounce of the Grand Final in the guts speaks volumes of the faith Simpson has in him there.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Angus Brayshaw
Cummins (GWS)
Harry Morrison

Real early but Im bullish on the 2 SA boys Rankine and Lukocious.

I feel like hes really tracking to having a big big year, but after only 8+ years Wattys finally going to take the comp by the scruff of the neck:D:p (if you cant hear my sarcasm by now, then soz)

Back