Media The Top 50 Qootyers 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not saying im the best qootyer but I'm in the top 1

THIRTY-ONE
103601.jpg

RU_ [137.3 ranking points]
If I don't poll #1 for getting your ass back to the SFA I'll be disappointed. ;).
Glad to disappoint. Quite a unique history with this guy - I dragged him to the league initially, and then he dragged me back to the league after I retired. So all in all, the rare phenomenon of each of us having the other to thank/blame for being here. Iconically good bloke, and I think possibly a worse captain than I was, which isn't at all an easy task. 79 Exie points a match over his 126 games, which is actually a huge effort, exacerbated by me being a great guy and playing him in prime positions early in his career. Avatar an instant classic, I'd be surprised if it hasn't been the major factor for at least 3 Demons recruits in deciding to join the club. Well done all round.

THIRTY
105073.jpg

Danoz [137.4 ranking points]
Kicking off the top treinta is everyone's boi Danoz. Despite collating more stats than he's collected in his time in the SFA, he's not been a slouch on the latter. The newly feathered Hawk made Qox Sports once, which was cool. Didn't think he was ever gonna leave the Dragons actually, so what a time to be alive. Pretty sure me, him and TFW fabricated a public brawl once when I was gonna join the nWo Dragons. Again, what a time to be alive. 134 games, 2356 disposals. Avatar could do with some tlc. There's like four pixels there. Anyway, congrats.

TWENTY-NINE
66951.jpg

SM [141.5 ranking points]
I honestly didn't realise SM was such a jet with a Qooty. I believe he's a Gumby again now, which I think is his spiritual home. Averages over 80 Exie points a match, mammoth effort. His biggest moment in the sun I think was his infamous werewolf moment on whatever other board it was; even as a non-werewolf addict I got great joy out of reading that for the first time. Avatar's weak at best imo, I assume it's a reference to something, what that is specifically I'm unsure of. Certainly the worst avatar out of the three posters here, despite Danoz's 0.001MB effort. However, both the poster and player SM are huge parts of the SFA and this is reflected in his #29 ranking. Kudos.

Still want to know if I'm top 200 :(
Tbh it's hard to know. I ran the formula through every player that's ever played, and then deleted the high-scoring inactive and ex-players until there was a Top 100 active players, if that makes sense. So below the Top 100, there's an ocean of both active and inactive players. Looking at the list, I think you'd slot in around the 140-150 mark, but there's some serious margin for error there.

have i been tagged yet

Yet everyone else upping themselves is ok?

I thought that is the foundation the SFA was built on.

No it's quite the opposite. Dragging people who uppity themselves down to the gutter is the foundation thing. Didn't you have a s**t list? I rest my case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh it's hard to know. I ran the formula through every player that's ever played, and then deleted the high-scoring inactive and ex-players until there was a Top 100 active players, if that makes sense. So below the Top 100, there's an ocean of both active and inactive players. Looking at the list, I think you'd slot in around the 140-150 mark, but there's some serious margin for error there.
I hope you're going to remember our time together in the cat gif thread on the board for a game that no-one had ever played on FB when you do my write-up

All those seasons in the backline has done me in.

It seemed such a fine and noble idea at the time too... Until I realised that being the S17 ALL SFA CHB WGS would stop me from greater honours, like being better at qooty than DemonJim but alas it's only now I realise that to be selfish is to be a champion.

It seemed such a fine and noble idea at the time too... Until I realised that being the S17 ALL SFA CHB WGS would stop me from greater honours, like being better at qooty than DemonJim but alas it's only now I realise that to be selfish is to be a champion.
Please, you went for one accolade over another. You chose your path sir.
Good Day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back