The Toronto Raptors Thread. 2019 NBA Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard not to love the way this team goes about it’s business, with the beating heart being Lowry. I’d like to think that the dream of a champion team overcoming a team of champions will continue, but Boston continue to worry me. On paper they are one of the best teams in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brick centrual while Boston are shooting 50% from the floor.

Very disappointing game and hard to win the series from here I'd think.

Hope that Toronto can retain Serge. He is really underrated, including by Nurse.
Really should have played a lot more than he did, think I saw he played like 2 minutes more than Gasol in the Boston series. Pretty shocking given how much he was giving us on the offensive end, especially in comparision to Gasol.

Think I'm in the same boat, would like to retain Serge and probably more in the camp of letting Van Vleet go given the contract he gets - and I think him and Lowry together hurt given their size (plus I prefer Lowry to be handing the ball).

Only thing for me is I do like Serge coming off the bench as he gives us some bench points/different look when the starters are struggling but think we'll need a new centre as Gasol looks done.

Watching the clippers go down last night provided some relief to the disappointment of the Raptors going out against Boston.

Safe to say that if Kawhi wanted more rings, he should have stayed with the Raptors.

Watching the clippers go down last night provided some relief to the disappointment of the Raptors going out against Boston.

Safe to say that if Kawhi wanted more rings, he should have stayed with the Raptors.
Still welcome to come back.

After seeing how much PG has struggled in the playoffs, glad we dodged that bullet. I suppose it would have cost us Siakam who sucked equally as much but time is still on his side to improve from his recent struggles and bounce back next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back