blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
With all the bad news around the club over the last few days involving Robbo, Eddie, Tex and Hoops I thought I would start a positive thread.

After receiving the Carlton Yearbook in the post yesterday, I had a good read of the article on Matty Kruezer and in particular the section which Gibbsy and Murph talk about the big fella.

They mention he has lost his nickname of Humphrey and is now know as the 'Tractor' because of the way he bullocks through packs and his 2nd, 3rd and 4th efforts.

They go on to mention how the tractor has really come out of his shell in the last six months and when he does talk everyone listens.

If players like eddie and hoops want to piss away their careers then I am glad we have blokes like Matty Kruezer at our club showing the young fellas the way forward.

Everything you read about Matty Kreuzer just makes you smile.

Unique athletic prowess.

Excellent skills.

Top-shelf competitive instinct.

Spot-on work ethic and general attitude.

Seems to have future Captain written all over him.

We may well have landed one of the all-time best No 1 draftees in this kid.

Can't wait to see what he produces in 2010.

I also read those articles and it made me smile.
When he talks, everyone listens.
His attitude and his abilities are just amazing.
His first 2 years at the club have been sensational and its great to hear he is coming out of his shell a lot more.
I can't wait to see him play in season 2010 :)

Alongside Waitey, he's my favourite player, and I imagine he will be/is a favourite of many. You can't help but like him and be impressed with his attitude and work ethic.

Helluva...was gonna say kid...but he's a real MAN now :thumbsu:

I think he needs to tell a few boys to pull their heads in then :thumbsu:

You're right Jonesy.

Can you do us a favour and get the transcript of what Mick and Eddie said to Alan and Heath last year and we'll read it out (slowly) to a few of the dumb-asses we've got.

Back on topic though Jonesy, how ****ing good is Matty Kreuzer ? Already better than the last ruckman picked at #1 and he's only 20.

You're right Jonesy.

Can you do us a favour and get the transcript of what Mick and Eddie said to Alan and Heath last year and we'll read it out (slowly) to a few of the dumb-asses we've got.

Back on topic though Jonesy, how ****ing good is Matty Kreuzer ? Already better than the last ruckman picked at #1 and he's only 20.

Hit a nerve did I?

What has Collingwood got to do with the recent events involving Carlton players?

Hit a nerve did I?

What has Collingwood got to do with the recent events involving Carlton players?

Nah no nerve hit.

You were keen to take a thread about Matthew Kreuzer's progress off in the direction of recent indiscretions by Houla, Eddie, Walks and Mitch so you opened the door sunshine.

How's that glass house you live in ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back