Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for your detailed response...

Haha

TBH though I didnt really notice Lycett all that much - with all but eMac and masten out there and only jk, oallen and olango rehabing away from the main group there was a lot of players (40) to try keep tabs on and Lycett was predominantly on the other side of the oval. Vardy was more prominent partly because a few drills he was paired with nicnat and also due to him being on my side of the field

It's a big group on the track which is a good sign. They had enough players to split into 4 teams with interchanges for the aflx sim

The other thing I'll add is the royal blue and peril alternate training jumpers looked quite magnificent

Saw jarrod brander on Sunday at freo and that kid has a neck to rival Jordan silk. Pretty skinny as well.

Also saw Mitch marsh on Sunday and he is built like a tex walker.

Sponsoring Yeo means I don't need him to be mentioned in this thread to know he's a ******* gun.

Haha

TBH though I didnt really notice Lycett all that much - with all but eMac and masten out there and only jk, oallen and olango rehabing away from the main group there was a lot of players (40) to try keep tabs on and Lycett was predominantly on the other side of the oval. Vardy was more prominent partly because a few drills he was paired with nicnat and also due to him being on my side of the field

It's a big group on the track which is a good sign. They had enough players to split into 4 teams with interchanges for the aflx sim

The other thing I'll add is the royal blue and peril alternate training jumpers looked quite magnificent
Cheers mate. So looking like Vardy will pair with Mic Nat?

Is anyone concerned Butlers wife ditched him to go live with Embleys Ex wife and Crowley's ex GF? That is a training report i want to see!

Bit of a precedent set there. I would think living with a footy player would be a nightmare but somehow they leave when footy is over and the bloke can be around more. Is also when the money dries up, maybe just a coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a precedent set there. I would think living with a footy player would be a nightmare but somehow they leave when footy is over and the bloke can be around more. Is also when the money dries up, maybe just a coincidence.
What a woman attracted to only money ?? No way, that cant be true.

Man I can't wait to get the next issue of New Weekly with all the gossip about these guy's marriages in it! I'll read it while I watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians and eating a packet of Tim Tams!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back