Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

You should own your s**t posts.

They build character.
He posts about Lecca and of the Fremantle WAFL teams regularly so I think he owns s**t posts well enough.

:heart:

Went down for the open training session today. Subi was bathed in sunshine and the boys had the beats cranking again. A few dozen fans were there together with a few media types.

It was a really sharp, energetic session. Kennedy was there, but just kicking off his left and doing some walking and jogging. Le Cras was training and seems fine. No Barrass. Cripps was jogging laps and from what I saw could be in doubt. Not sure what the issue is. Darling came down from the rooms, spoke to a couple of fans and told them he will be back for GWS. Half way through Natanui moved away from the main group to join the Eagles that played for East Perth on Saturday including Sheed, Ah Chee, Partington, Ainsworth, Brander, O Allen, M Allen etc. Didn't appear to be anything wrong with Nic, probably just managed.

Happy to try to answer any questions about the session.

Last edited:
Went down for the open training session today. Subi was bathed in sunshine and the boys had the beats cranking again. A few dozen fans were there together with a few media types.

It was a really sharp, energetic session. Kennedy was there, but just kicking off his left and doing some walking and jogging. No Barrass. Cripps was jogging laps and from what I saw could be in doubt. Not sure what the issue is. Darling came down from the rooms, spoke to a couple of fans and told them he will be back for GWS. Half way through Natanui moved away from the main group to join the Eagles that played for East Perth on Saturday including Sheed, Ah Chee, Partington, Ainsworth, Brander, O Allen, M Allen etc. Didn't appear to be anything wrong with Nic, probably just managed.

Lecra there?

Oh yes, he was. I forgot about that. Le Cras was there and trained well with no apparent problem. Marked the ball overhead fine.
Gossage is obviously making stuff up then. Wow, I wish I could be as inaccurate as these journos in my profession - just dramatise and make things up with no risk of comeback when you're called out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gossage is obviously making stuff up then. Wow, I wish I could be as inaccurate as these journos in my profession - just dramatise and make things up with no risk of comeback when you're called out.

It was channel Nine that ran the dislocated wrist story, not Ten

I take those media reports with a pinch of salt. Thats what they are. Bloody usesless

Will be happy if we win this week, dont care how ugly the game is dont care if we win 60 to 58 just win. Then once we get our full side back we can attack with gusto

Got a feeling the players will make this is as scrappy as possible. We were under pressure last year during the bye for being mentally week and when we played Geelong at home the following week we came out firing and ended up with a decent win.

It was a really sharp, energetic session. Kennedy was there, but just kicking off his left and doing some walking and jogging. Le Cras was training and seems fine. No Barrass. Cripps was jogging laps and from what I saw could be in doubt. Not sure what the issue is. Darling came down from the rooms, spoke to a couple of fans and told them he will be back for GWS. Half way through Natanui moved away from the main group to join the Eagles that played for East Perth on Saturday including Sheed, Ah Chee, Partington, Ainsworth, Brander, O Allen, M Allen etc. Didn't appear to be anything wrong with Nic, probably just managed.

Is it bad I hope he misses. I don’t like being negative on players but I’m massively on the “I hate Cripps train” atm

in terms of kennedy was he moving freely. its still 5 and a half days to game day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back