The Travel Thread 🚗 🚢 ✈

Remove this Banner Ad

I received a happy birthday message from my son this morning. All the way from New York. He tells me that it's 1 degree and sunny. It must be cold because he bought a LA Kings beanie for the cold weather.

How come everything is so planned out in advance, HBF? I get that some things need to be, but the object for me when I am on holidays is not to plan and have no agenda and definitely no routine, as I have all that in my every day life. Also, you might just wake and decide to do something random. I know MEB is a bit of a control freak.

Not everything is pre-planned JR40.
Just getting some ideas on what we're going to do activities wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting this from Ollantaytambo, Peru, sitting in a place along the road that's just to the right of centre in this pic. Thinking of heading to Lake Titicaca from here and then maybe on to Bolivia for a bit.

images

One week from today and we're off to Hawaii.

You got any plans to see the flowing lava at Hawaiian Volanoes National Park? I've been to a few active volcanoes, including stupidly climbing to the top of Anak Krakatau, but never got see lava flow. It's meant to be quite the humbling experience. Would love to hear about it if you do.

You got any plans to see the flowing lava at Hawaiian Volanoes National Park? I've been to a few active volcanoes, including stupidly climbing to the top of Anak Krakatau, but never got see lava flow. It's meant to be quite the humbling experience. Would love to hear about it if you do.

Not at this stage. We're only staying at Oahu and doing the touristy things. We are going to hire a car and go for a drive up to the North Shore.

In India since November, really enjoying the country and the people. Awesome food as well and very cheap street food is amazing and yet to get sick.

Sent from India

Remove this Banner Ad

Back