The Travel Thread 🚗 🚢 ✈

Remove this Banner Ad

Will post up some more photos when I can get some better internet connection, in Rome at the moment and that pretty much sums up the internet problem.
Not a fan of Rome.
Amalfi is lovely ... we stayed in Praiano in 2015 stunning my only gripe impossible to get around

Re Rome I love Rome, either love it or hate it

More pics please OWWK

Amalfi is lovely ... we stayed in Praiano in 2015 stunning my only gripe impossible to get around

Re Rome I love Rome, either love it or hate it

More pics please OWWK

Will do Eskie, unfortunately I'm in the "hate it" category.
Have absolutely loved everywhere else we have been, but Rome not so much. It's been the last spot on our trip and we are probably looking forward to getting back home.
The rest of the world is a wonderful place, travelling it opens you up to some magnificent experiences. It also reiterates that we live in the best part of it. We are so blessed to be able to call Australia home.

Will do Eskie, unfortunately I'm in the "hate it" category.
Have absolutely loved everywhere else we have been, but Rome not so much. It's been the last spot on our trip and we are probably looking forward to getting back home.
The rest of the world is a wonderful place, travelling it opens you up to some magnificent experiences. It also reiterates that we live in the best part of it. We are so blessed to be able to call Australia home.
:thumbsu:

Hope to get to Italy next year

A place we love

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back