Rules The Tribunal: Hearing Room - Season 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

The rule in 4a which lists naming an ineligible player is referring to in a team sheet. That lists it as medium impact and a one week suspension.

There is no defined penalty for incorrectly signing a player.
Interesting.

In that case I am going to stick by Cloud_'s judgement and stay with guilty but with strong encouragement we look into making punishments transparent.

I interpreted listing an ineligible player as applicable to both squad and team. It's under the team submission section but so is failing to submit a squad.

Rule 3C defines what is and isn't an ineligible player.

I see. Is there a punishment listed somewhere for listing an ineligible player in the squad?
In section 3A it says this
Captains will serve a suspension (set by the administrator) for games played without a correct squad
So the penalty is at Cloud_'s discretion.

They didn't play a game without the correct squad, did they?
Well, yes. G4L was on their squad illegally when they played last Sunday. He just wasn't in their team. Therefore, they broke squad submission rules but not team submission rules.

Well, yes. G4L was on their squad illegally when they played last Sunday. He just wasn't in their team. Therefore, they broke squad submission rules but not team submission rules.
Wasn't sure on the timing there.

One week is fair
G4L didnt fill out a form before he was listed, but he didnt play so 2 weeks harsh.

I'm sorry if I've missed something, been flat out the last 2 days.
I just think its a lot more fun if we punish people when they f*** up, missing a game and wearing a stupid av is fair. If the penalty was loss of points then we should be scrutinising it a lot more closely of course, but for these smaller things we should be able to poke and laugh.

Well siblings, it's been a grand one.

To AngryRanga,

giphy.gif

To the rest of you,

GAGF.

It's time to put the chairs on the wagon, see you when next the hair's in the butter.

law.jpg

One week is fair
G4L didnt fill out a form before he was listed, but he didnt play so 2 weeks harsh.

I'm sorry if I've missed something, been flat out the last 2 days.
I just think its a lot more fun if we punish people when they f*** up, missing a game and wearing a stupid av is fair. If the penalty was loss of points then we should be scrutinising it a lot more closely of course, but for these smaller things we should be able to poke and laugh.
Well I thought this was in the committee room :drunk:

Out here it's just throw the book at the prick!
2 weeks plus loss of all beancoins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The result of the Las Vegas Bears appeal:

The Sweet FA Tribunal has found Bears co-captains JoshWoodenSpoon and AngryRanga guilty as charged with a majority vote of 7-2, a medium impact breach of 4A will see in a 1 game suspension for both.

Case Closed

Amendments to the rules may occur in the near future for sake of clarification.

Tribunal is in Session

We're going to have two simultaneous hearings as there are two cases this week.

CASE 3: HARD WORKING EMU USES INCORRECT ACRONYMS, CATS TO BE WHACKED

In Round 4, the Mount Buller Demons are found to have used incorrect positional acronyms when naming their official team sheet as specified by Rule 4B:

4B - Sheet Positioning
Team sheets must be displayed with the following positional acronyms (shown as bolded below). No other format will be accepted:

B: Back Pocket (BP) - Full Back (FB) - Back Pocket (BP)
HB: Half Back Flank (HBF) - Centre Half Back (CHB) - Half Back Flank (HBF)
C: Wing (W) - Centre (C) - Wing (W)
HF: Half Forward Flank (HFF) - Centre Half Forward (CHF) - Half Forward Flank (HFF)
F: Forward Pocket (FP) - Full Forward (FF) - Forward Pocket (FP)
R: Ruck (Ruck) - Ruck Rover (RR) - Rover (R)

INT: Interchange (INT) - Interchange (INT)

Please note: The bracketed acronyms, and only these, MUST be used when signifying a players positional change.

In the quote below, Demons vice-captain sante who was posting in the stead of captain cats2rise used HF for changed to/from the Half Forward Flank and HB for changes to/from the Half Back Flank, instead of HFF and HBF as specified in the rules. Errors shown below in bold and underlined.

View attachment 462521
Mount Buller Demons Official Team Sheet - Round 4 #MBD25

B: fleabitten - deaneus - brucetiki
HB: Tarkyn_24 - Oddhawk - roo2macca
C: DemonJim - sante - Freo Hammer 21
HF: sausageroll - Van_Dyke - Thetrader15
F: fancyscum - Headless - Proper Gander
R: cooney - Yakker - RodneyDangerfield
INT: cats2rise – lanky_wes

Changes:
DemonJim from CHF to W
fancyscum from W to FP
Thetrader15 from FP to HF
Tarkyn_24 from HF to HB
fleabitten from HB to BP
lanky_wes from BP to INT
deaneus from INT to FB
Van_Dyke from FB to CHF
sausageroll from HF to HF

This means the Demons have committed a low impact team sheet offense and the captain to rise will incur a penalty decided by the tribunal.

CASE 4: BEARS' DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO THWART DOCTOR GERO BACKFIRES

In Round 4, the Bears have been found to have made a spelling error after failing to omit the @ symbol in from of Striker475 in their latest official team sheet posted by Matera92 in the stead of JoshWoodenSpoon and AngryRanga. To add further insult, the latter team sheet over-rided an earlier and correct team sheet posted by Doctor Gero.

*ahem*

FINALLLY, MATERA92 HAS COME BACK TO ABDU PRISON!

View attachment 462575
Round 4 Official Team Sheet Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears

B: BoomerRoo - Miguel Sanchez - RookiePick
HB: FKASC - reggie - Magruder
C: kane249 - DapperDon - Matera92
HF: BombersFan93 - gym4life - Noidenous
F: Marv - @Striker475 - KO_KO
R: Doctor Gero - Tommycash - ArgusTuft

INT: Jezmiester40 - hilly

Changes:
JoshWoodenSpoon W -> OUT
Matera92 OUT -> W
AngryRanga HBF -> OUT
FKASC OUT -> HBF
gym4life OUT -> CHF
Marv CHF -> FP
OFFtheBALL FP -> OUT

Appearing for one night only, ready to whip some Bomber ass. Get your tickets folks, the Great One is gracing you peasants with his presence in a one off event.

View attachment 462578

****** off Doctor Gero , I'm the Captain now.

This means the Bears have committed a low impact team sheet offense and the captains to rise will incur a penalty decided by the tribunal.

KohPhi
Wooshette
Ant Bear
Loonerty
cats2rise
Wacky Tiger
JoshWoodenSpoon
Golumless
Thatsapaddlin
fitzroybowiedog
Hatchy1992
haydo

screen-shot-2012-01-05-at-4-28-25-pm.png

Boy that's tough on the Bears. I don't think an @ symbol should require any sort of penalty. The Demons on the other hand should, acronyms are a big part of knowing the changes for the simmer committee while removing an @ sign isn't

Boy that's tough on the Bears. I don't think an @ symbol should require any sort of penalty. The Demons on the other hand should, acronyms are a big part of knowing the changes for the simmer committee while removing an @ sign isn't
That and it was sante

An example needs to be made :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back