Remove this Banner Ad

mqdefault.jpg

This one???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why is this concept sound really bad, what's next 4 bachelors?
Depending how they execute it i think the concept sounds like a breath of fresh air the franchise desperately needs.

If the pool of women also gets to choose which Bachy they want to pursue (which it seems they can) then its a new element that will be interesting.

One of the promos has budget Machine Gun Kelly offering a rose and being turned down. If its because the chick wants one of the other dudes that will be fascinating to watch.

If they just have 3 groups of chicks then its 3x the same old s**t and wont be good.

Depending how they execute it i think the concept sounds like a breath of fresh air the franchise desperately needs.

If the pool of women also gets to choose which Bachy they want to pursue (which it seems they can) then its a new element that will be interesting.

One of the promos has budget Machine Gun Kelly offering a rose and being turned down. If its because the chick wants one of the other dudes that will be fascinating to watch.

If they just have 3 groups of chicks then its 3x the same old s**t and wont be good.

Why am I expecting it to be your last line though. Bachelors needs to have personality that’s been the issue. Last 3-4 have been as bland as bat trash

yep I saw that- has the potential to be epic. Just a real s**t show from the start to end, fingers crossed.

I'm assuming it will run in conjunction with that other s**t show Imma Celeb at the same time in Jan.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why am I expecting it to be your last line though. Bachelors needs to have personality that’s been the issue. Last 3-4 have been as bland as bat trash
It wont really matter if they are bland if the format is mixed up because we dont need them to be interesting. 20 something catty women fighting over "their" man will give us the drama.

If its the last line im in agreement its the same old s**t, if its not thought, watch out.

It wont really matter if they are bland if the format is mixed up because we dont need them to be interesting. 20 something catty women fighting over "their" man will give us the drama.

If its the last line im in agreement its the same old s**t, if its not thought, watch out.

They need to keep at least one nutter in till the final 6

Shes living in the pilbarra in a van...

I think Drew from BB broke her heart and mind.

Yeah she has a podcast and things, has a partner now. Gosh why do I know this lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back