Opinion The Trump Presidency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a dig at people, like me, who don't subscribe to left and right categories for broad political thought.

... because if you think Trump is a douche nozzle you naturally *have* to be far left wing on everything.
No just pointing out the contradictions in his post.

I couldn't give a s**t if you hate Trump. I don't quote him or you busting your balls every time you post something unless you quote me. He quotes me everytime with nothing more than a "lol" or a "lol what"

Last edited:
http://time.com/4675860/donald-trump-fake-news-attacks/
"One of the more fascinating aspects of last year’s presidential campaign was the rise of a class of pundits I call the “TrumpXplainers.” For instance, Trump would give a speech or offer an answer in a debate that amounted to little more than a word jumble.

But rather than quote Trump, or point out that what he had said was grammatically and logically nonsensical, the TrumpXplainers would tell us what he had allegedly meant to say. They became our political semioticians, ascribing pattern and meaning to the rune-stones of Trump’s mind.

This thread in a nutshell.
This needs to be bumped and read by most people contributing to this thread.

#4DChessMaster
#Trumpometer
#TrumpXplainers

So Muslim immigrants are more likely to be criminals than say Irish immigrants?
I'm yet to hear about gangs of irish youths attacking families at festivals or running around the CBD with machetes.. talking our shores though

Not at all but he was using those countries as an example of the crime rates and tensions that he doesn't want to knowingly import as we can already see how that's worked out. America has got so many social problems at the moment I wouldn't know where to start.
So you think these social problems have been caused by immigration?

There is no greater evidence for the power of the POTUS and the need for him to be accurate than with this Sweden stuff. There is now a reasonably large movement online regarding the "dark reality of Swedish Immigration" and all sorts of hyperbole regarding the heinous crimes immigrants are committing. Even accusations from #TrumpXplainers that the bias liberal main stream media are covering up these horrific acts of violence.

If I was a betting man I would almost guarantee you some hate crimes are going to be happening pretty soon in that area of the world.

This is what happens when you "pick a side" no matter what.

Um hate to break it to you but Sweden being a shithole from illegal immigration and reports on it didnt suddenly begin yesterday.
France is another. Possible civil war.

Though nothing to do with immigration just pointing out Europe is in dissaray

Crime from citizens and crime from immigrants and illegal immigrants are 2 different thing for starters.

Secondly he is also trying to target the crime rate with American citizens specifically in Chicago.

Check the actual current and recent historical crime rates there in the Windy City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the actual current and recent historical crime rates there in the Windy City.

762 homicides up 57% from the year before??

Either way it wasn't my point.

He wasn't just singling out immigrants where he was saying he was wanting to tackle crime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously, are you really trying to say it was all in Trump's plan to incorrectly mention Sweden to somehow trick the media into ... reporting that he incorrectly mentioned Sweden?

C'mon Forza.

That Sweden has "huge crime problems" as a result of liberal refugee policy is a longstanding #fakenews of Alex Jones, Breitbart et al. The nuts who follow will write "Sweden is already lost" when discussing the Islamification of Europe on FB and heads will nod all round knowingly. It's that "established" a trope in those circles.

And it is occasionally picked up on mistakenly by less-crazies like FOX. The impression of having multiple sources would make Trump more confident than usual of his um, facts.

We have no idea what Trump is thinking or more accurately no idea of the "dynamic" of the circles of folks closest to him. It's Cultural Revolutionary one minute; Juan Peron tin pot the next.

Forza gives him a little too much credit IMO.

Probably a dig at people, like me, who don't subscribe to left and right categories for broad political thought.

Left and right doesn't even match up to Australian politics and I hate how prevalent It's becoming, completely misappropriated especially when it's from a tosser like Paul Murray.

Our 'right wing' government of the time prohibited guns ffs.

Sent from mTalk

762 homicides up 57% from the year before??

Either way it wasn't my point.

He wasn't just singling out immigrants where he was saying he was wanting to tackle crime.

I'm glad he wants to tackle crime.

I'm not glad that he sounds like the sort of bloke who has a solution in mind before knowing what the problem is. Gang warfare or tragic statistical spike?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/02/us/chicago-murder-rate-2016-visual-guide/

It isn't giving Donald Forza-levels of credit to assume he can have a genuine concern for a murder rate at the same time as making opportunistic intervention threats against a noted "sanctuary city" for migrants.

Like his hometown the place will never vote for him and he doesn't need it to. Free swing of the bat for the pretend slugger. Let his fans cheer.

That Sweden has "huge crime problems" as a result of liberal refugee policy is a longstanding #fakenews of Alex Jones, Breitbart et al. The nuts who follow will write "Sweden is already lost" when discussing the Islamification of Europe on FB and heads will nod all round knowingly. It's that "established" a trope in those circles.

And it is occasionally picked up on mistakenly by less-crazies like FOX. The impression of having multiple sources would make Trump more confident than usual of his um, facts.

We have no idea what Trump is thinking or more accurately no idea of the "dynamic" of the circles of folks closest to him. It's Cultural Revolutionary one minute; Juan Peron tin pot the next.

Forza gives him a little too much credit IMO.

This reminds me of when Liz Hayes went to Sweden to prove that it wasn't like that, nek minute is run out of town by illegals, police won't even get involved. Sweden, not all of it yet but large parts has become a complete s**t hole.

I'm glad he wants to tackle crime.

I'm not glad that he sounds like the sort of bloke who has a solution in mind before knowing what the problem is. Gang warfare or tragic statistical spike?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/02/us/chicago-murder-rate-2016-visual-guide/

It isn't giving Donald Forza-levels of credit to assume he can have a genuine concern for a murder rate at the same time as making opportunistic intervention threats against a noted "sanctuary city" for migrants.

Like his hometown the place will never vote for him and he doesn't need it to. Free swing of the bat for the pretend slugger. Let his fans cheer.

Mate come on, CNN? You bang on about Alex Jones

You asked me for the stats I knew you were hinting at the drop in crime rate.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with my initial point.

This reminds me of when Liz Hayes went to Sweden to prove that it wasn't like that, nek minute is run out of town by illegals, police won't even get involved. Sweden, not all of it yet but large parts has become a complete s**t hole.
Mate check out the video by a journalist by the name of Liz Crokin re:Clintons, it's just been put up. I don't want to post it here has some sensitive subjects. I am not buying 100% into it still sceptical but for you its worth the watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back