The Trump supporter safe house thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick a side, I don't care. I just find the way political discussion between grown men nearly always degenerates into sore losers vs sore winners on this forum that's for AFL football.
You must have missed what many discussions between grown men about AFL football on this forum degenerate into.

I'm disappointed.

I was under the impression that this thread would be full of Trump supporters crying but instead it's full of Bernie supporters who've spent the last 5 years having a tantrum.
You must really be in the wrong thread as who are the Bernie supporters?

Maybe try getting your facts straight before dropping in to snipe as it really does make you foolish.

Godchin

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Agreed, at least as hilarious as middle aged men who post on said forum worshiping Donald ****ing Trump of all people just so they could gloat about 'pwning the libs' and pretend one wailing millennial was representative of an entire political spectrum for the last 4 years :tearsofjoy:
Yeah but he won though.

just because you havnt figured out how important this is doesnt mean you dont have a horse in the race.
Dumb strawman.

You must really be in the wrong thread as who are the Bernie supporters?

Maybe try getting your facts straight before dropping in to snipe as it really does make you foolish.
You literally get paid $0 to work and you call me a fool.

A footy player, Superboot! Who else is there?
The first player to play 150 games for two clubs.

Heath Shaw has also done it since, I'm not sure of any others.

*Edit - Shaun Burgoyne as well.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I know its been tough friends.

There you were- all happily puffing away looking foward to 4 more years and then suddenly... its all turned to sh*t.
Now instead of spending your days laughing non stop at tweets trolling lefty cucks you're trying to come to terms with Trump getting one of the worst beatings of all time by a bloke who could easily be the star of 'Weekend at Bernies 2.0'

I bet you're all feeling such a covfefe of emotions right now, but unfortunately... facts dont care about your feelings.
Luckily in The Trump supporter safe house thread we do care. We care a lot.

So welcome friends
Pull up a reinforced chair and pour yourself a long cold glass of leftover liberal tears for old times sake.

You're safe now.

FireKrakouer
Balls In
ChappyUK
Bostonian
Taylor

Please feel free to tag any MAGAS ive missed.
They all need a safe space right now the poor dears.
I'll throw my hat into the ring as a fan of the Donald. He's one of my favourite comedians. You may think that Trump went balls-deep in ******* up the US, but I think they can do even better.

Rudy 2024. Let's do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back