Politics The Trump Video

Remove this Banner Ad

Never trust a TT.

I prefer using crystal meth to judge people's character.

But seriously, assuming you're not taking the piss, some people are genetically predisposed to alcoholism (or, alternatively, more pronounced health side effects from drinking) and shouldn't drink. His dad was a drunk so that's probably one of his better decisions in life.

What about talking about ******* a 10-year-old girl, is that normal "jock conversation"? https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ropriate-remarks-about-10-year-old-girl-video
That's gotta mark the end of this Trump fiasco.

And the prize the general population gets at the end of this is Hillary running the show for the next 4 years. Good times :rolleyes: Probably the biggest shill that ever shilled.

Unfortunately this is the best thing that could happen to the Republicans. After a few years being run over by alt-right the pig*ers will get their party back. A Trump victory would've resulted in a complete implosion.

That's gotta mark the end of this Trump fiasco.

And the prize the general population gets at the end of this is Hillary running the show for the next 4 years. Good times :rolleyes: Probably the biggest shill that ever shilled.

Unfortunately this is the best thing that could happen to the Republicans. After a few years being run over by alt-right the piggooses will get their party back. A Trump victory would've resulted in a complete implosion.
Clinton will rule for 8 years even if she is dead for the last 3
After that the US will be a one party state

What about talking about ******* a 10-year-old girl, is that normal "jock conversation"? https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ropriate-remarks-about-10-year-old-girl-video

It probably exonerates him from the theory that he was talking about actual sexual assault in the Billy Bush video, and more like someone who likes to run his mouth. That's the way I saw it, he was just talking s**t. That's not to say that he hasn't actually groped or raped, but the conversation with Billy Bush sounded like a bunch of macho crap. In which case all the reaction to the leaked comments seems so over the top and hypocritical. It makes sense if you thought he was actually talking about sexual assault I guess. But even so, the comments made by sports stars that women are never disrespected in the locker room, or just commentators in general who pretend that they have never heard comments like that by men and women, are beyond belief, and dishonest. It's depressing that we can't discuss this honestly, not in the mainstream media anyway. I might have to listen to Waking Up with Sam Harris, to get a fresh perspective.

It would be completely disingenuous to say that blokes in the locker room don't ever make crass and crude comments about women... "Just grab them on the pussy" or talking about a date a 10-year old in 10-years time would be on the extreme side, but probably not the worst thing I've heard. But generally someone running for the POTUS is held to a higher account than the blokes I played grade cricket and park football with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be completely disingenuous to say that blokes in the locker room don't ever make crass and crude comments about women... "Just grab them on the pussy" or talking about a date a 10-year old in 10-years time would be on the extreme side, but probably not the worst thing I've heard. But generally someone running for the POTUS is held to a higher account than the blokes I played grade cricket and park football with.
I've never met the guys you play sport with, but I hold them in higher regard than Trump. Dude is a sociopath, and totally unfit for office.

I've never met the guys you play sport with, but I hold them in higher regard than Trump.
Probably a fair call.
Dude is a sociopath, and totally unfit for office.
A total sociopath. Basically the dictionary version.

He says such moronic things but he's not an idiot. He's a pretty smart dude. He's also very cunning and manipulative. One of the key things that has got him this card is that his opposition has just brushed him off as a dumbass not capable of intelligent thought.

The puppet v the sociopath. What a sad state of affairs.

If Clinton is going to broadly follow Obama I can cop that. I just want Boomers to f*** off out of public office, their time has passed.

The youth aren't much better unfortunately!!

Trump is an entity I can't understand and never will but what I'm confused with is the upset with his comments on the Howard Stern show. Isn't it a pretty crass radio show whee those type of comments are the norm, we aren't watching the newshour with Jim Lehrer. Am happy for some enlightening.

Trump is an entity I can't understand and never will but what I'm confused with is the upset with his comments on the Howard Stern show. Isn't it a pretty crass radio show whee those type of comments are the norm, we aren't watching the newshour with Jim Lehrer. Am happy for some enlightening.
Media has turned on him now..... Its just another headline for them to sell.

What does the type of show matter? I don't know any father who'd mutter "yeah" if his daughter was referred to as "a piece of ass"

Probably a fair call.

A total sociopath. Basically the dictionary version.

He says such moronic things but he's not an idiot. He's a pretty smart dude. He's also very cunning and manipulative. One of the key things that has got him this card is that his opposition has just brushed him off as a dumbass not capable of intelligent thought.

The puppet v the sociopath. What a sad state of affairs.

If Trump was so smart he would have paid someone else to run for President on his behalf like the rest of the countries powerful.
No-one in the their right mind wants anything to do with him other than recycled Barbies with a lust for money and the stomach for old meat and comb overs so he's had to do his own dirty work, exposing his idiocy.

Part of me wants him to win so I can watch the US implode into the s**t stain it is, but only if we can isolate our markets from the inbred turkey humpers.

I love how leftists talk for everyone. Here is a Trump speech, maybe you peanuts could actually listen. Then you might actually have some idea what you are talking about.

Ive been out of the hood too long.

"the government's desire to goose the tired housing market"

Dude is a sociopath, and totally unfit for office.

Raging sociopath. Also see list below for the other one.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

I love how leftists talk for everyone. Here is a Trump speech, maybe you peanuts could actually listen. Then you might actually have some idea what you are talking about.

Can you give us time stops for the bits that aren't him making up s**t and pretending he can control the world economy by will alone?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back