❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Oh hi gang,

Recently this board has been split because of many reasons. Admin applications, conspiracy theories, media whoring. The list just goes on. Therefore, I have made it my mission to find the truth. And I think I have done it.

I have put many hours into researching, getting high on both morphine and fentanyl at the same time, talking to people I know in real life and not a bunch of ******* losers who spread free time on footy forums, talking to my many Freemasons family members and I can safely say I have the answers that the whole SFA WANTS to know. Ladies, Gentleman and whatever the * Tigerturbulance is, this is truth:

NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

Last edited:
  • Banned
OH MY ******* GOD. I thought my thread was bad.
Look, I need this. Coming fifth on that ******* list has made me realize that I am not annoying enough.

PjZz.gif

Oh hi gang,

Recently this board has been split because of many reasons. Admin applications, conspiracy theories, media whoring. The list just goes on. Therefore, I have made it my mission to find the truth. And I think I have done it.

I have put many hours into researching, getting high on both morphine and fentanyl at the same time, talking to people I know in real life and not a bunch of ******* losers who spread time on footy forums, talking to my many Freemasons family members and I can safely say I have the answers that the whole SFA WANTS to know. Ladies, Gentleman and whatever the **** Tigerturbulance is, this is truth:

NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.
Is this another thread about the Bombers?...

Look, I want to be constructive, tell you that you did ok and you have potential to be alright. In light of this effort however, I hope Blacky takes your create thread privileges.

Utterly shocking.

My dads having a mid life crisis too, he went out and purchased a convertible. But that doesn't mean I should just go around making silly threads for no reason.
Look, I want to be constructive, tell you that you did ok and you have potential to be alright. In light of this effort however, I hope Blacky takes your create thread privileges.

Utterly shocking.
My job here is done :)

Oh hi gang,

I have put many hours into researching, getting high on both morphine and fentanyl at the same time, talking to people I know in real life and not a bunch of ******* losers who spread free time on footy forums, talking to my many Freemasons family members and I can safely say I have the answers that the whole SFA WANTS to know. Ladies, Gentleman and whatever the **** Tigerturbulance is, this is truth:

SbBG%20(1).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh hi gang,

I have put many hours into researching, getting high on both morphine and fentanyl at the same time, talking to people I know in real life and not a bunch of ******* losers who spread free time on footy forums, talking to my many Freemasons family members and I can safely say I have the answers that the whole SFA WANTS to know. Ladies, Gentleman and whatever the **** Tigerturbulance is, this is truth:

First you captain like NaturalDisaster , and now you create threads like NaturalDisaster

STOP COPYING NATURALDUMBARSE YOU MORON!!!!!

"The Truth" as if!
Jon Faine's "truth" or Andrew Bolt's "truth"
Islam's "truth" or "Christianity's "truth" or an Atheists "truth"
Donald Trump's "truth" or Bill Clinton's "truth"
The Bombers "truth" or the rest of the Sweet FA's "truth"

Look, I need this. Coming fifth on that ******* list has made me realize that I am not annoying enough.
You have done the work with your on field losses: GF loss, SoO loss and your Tittybong Cup loss. You are in your flathead prime to be as annoying as you want.
You have the personality, track record and credentials to be the most annoying flog the SFA has ever seen, l have faith in you tee- jester keep at it son, this is one you shouldn’t lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back