WikiLeaks The U.N Working Group on Arbitrary Detention rules IN FAVOUR of Julian Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Its funny that assange is actually a victim of domestic violence from a jealous lover. and here we are openly accusing him of rape based on the vindictiveness of one woman that become a political tool.

Mere Political expediency....She's a pawn, but the seeds of doubt against Assange have been sewn nonetheless.

How do you discredit a Moral crusader?....Question HIS morality....CIA dirty-tricks 101.

If he dies I sincerely hope there is a release of ALL SECRETS that he and Wikileaks may have been sitting on so far. I hope electronic hell itself is unleashed. And the Trump pee pee tapes.

I can’t see this ending…. well.

this is similar to Koshaggi- silence people reporting the truth.

It's absolutely bizarre that someone can be extradited to a country for breaking their laws while not being a citizen of, and not being in that country.

It's a principle of law that citizens have a basic understanding of the rules they are meant to obey. That principle becomes absolutely meaningless if we are tasked with obeying the laws of every country on earth.

It's absolutely bizarre that someone can be extradited to a country for breaking their laws while not being a citizen of, and not being in that country.

It's a principle of law that citizens have a basic understanding of the rules they are meant to obey. That principle becomes absolutely meaningless if we are tasked with obeying the laws of every country on earth.

The person that the Yanks had jurisdiction over, Chelsea Manning, was the one who actually got the classified info. She has already been through the judicial wringer for her 'crimes'. While there are some crimes that I think warrant an international jurisdiction (paedophilia for one) I don't think that the act of whistleblowing on serious military misconduct count.

If a soldier in the Russian army passed info on Russian warcrimes in the Ukraine on to a whistleblower the people involved would be lauded as heroes by the U.S and its satellite states. I have no doubt that every effort would be made to halt an extradition attempt back to Russia.

Since he has been illegally detained by the British on trumped up charges, how much money have they made from the war mongering his journalism was uncovering?

10? 20 billion?
Is that trumped up value Of charges according to the seemingly overwhelming support from them participants
who derive a level of satisfaction according to subjects who perceive a level of mental dissatisfaction and
therefore have a very good reason to discuss, deny, or reassemble their thoughts to create a certain outcome….
my interpretation of this situation is that Assange is guilty of revealing information he should not have….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The person that the Yanks had jurisdiction over, Chelsea Manning, was the one who actually got the classified info. She has already been through the judicial wringer for her 'crimes'. While there are some crimes that I think warrant an international jurisdiction (paedophilia for one) I don't think that the act of whistleblowing on serious military misconduct count.

If a soldier in the Russian army passed info on Russian warcrimes in the Ukraine on to a whistleblower the people involved would be lauded as heroes by the U.S and its satellite states. I have no doubt that every effort would be made to halt an extradition attempt back to Russia.

Justifying Assange’s prosecution on the grounds that he is “not a journalist” reveals a grand, dark irony: To declare that publishing relevant materials about powerful actors is a right possessed only by those designated by the government to be “real journalists” is itself an obvious threat to press freedom. That was the historical danger the First Amendment sought to avoid.

If he dies I sincerely hope there is a release of ALL SECRETS that he and Wikileaks may have been sitting on so far. I hope electronic hell itself is unleashed. And the Trump pee pee tapes.
how much do they sit on , that's pure speculation

they need to hang rusbridger if anyone and perfidious albion

trump is a pudenda* but the entire washington charade and rhinos provided a symbiosis clusterfuck the last seven years and even chief swears by Russian collusion when I provided him myriad sources and the receipts and data , i can't help the wilfully ignorant then

*cos the plural is much more mellifluous than the clunky singular

how much do they sit on , that's pure speculation

they need to hang rusbridger if anyone and perfidious albion

trump is a pudenda* but the entire washington charade and rhinos provided a symbiosis clusterfuck the last seven years and even chief swears by Russian collusion when I provided him myriad sources and the receipts and data , i can't help the wilfully ignorant then

*cos the plural is much more mellifluous than the clunky singular

I think many fall back on 'it was the Russians, not us!' because they are unwilling to believe that the far right nightmare that is slowly unvieling in the United States was always there. Always waiting. It's in Australia too. It dosen't need Russian aid to grow and thrive.

Like in the 1920s in Germany, all it needs is economic crisis and someone to blame.

I think many fall back on 'it was the Russians, not us!' because they are unwilling to believe that the far right nightmare that is slowly unvieling in the United States was always there. Always waiting. It's in Australia too. It dosen't need Russian aid to grow and thrive.

Like in the 1920s in Germany, all it needs is economic crisis and someone to blame.
it's not really , it's a damn construction of the political classes on (both sides) to drive thru agenda . we live in a quite liberal (Locke) quite soft small c conservative State who are willing to vote either party , the media far exaggerate the divide , there is no far right Nazi element in Australia , you do a disservice to 25 million australians of all creeds races and classes and religions to tar them

commentators cleave to the poles to drive ratings , it is in their interest to foment divisions

it's not really , it's a damn construction of the political classes on (both sides) to drive thru agenda . we live in a quite liberal (Locke) quite soft small c conservative State who are willing to vote either party , the media far exaggerate the divide , there is no far right Nazi element in Australia , you do a disservice to 25 million australians of all creeds races and classes and religions to tar them

commentators cleave to the poles to drive ratings , it is in their interest to foment divisions
Pretty sure they they can swap US prisoners for Australian.
Looking like oz going to have to throw in a future first round pick to get the deal done.

Rudd's first test.

Pretty sure they they can swap US prisoners for Australian.
Looking like oz going to have to throw in a future first round pick to get the deal done.

Rudd's first test.
Rudd wanted to be Bam Ki-Moon's successor at the UN (rockefellers)

he is balls deep in establishment technocrats , like Gillard Abbott Turnbull Morrison Albanese they have no moral position to spend political capital on JA and the bureaucrats have no time for him (JA) neither

they hope he just goes away

Last edited:
Rudd wanted to be Bam Ki-Yoon's successor at the UN (rockefellers)

he is balls deep in establishment technocrats , like Gillard Abbott Turnbull Morrison Albanese they have no moral position to spend political capital on JA and the bureaucrats have no time for him (JA) neither

they hope he just goes away
For sure.
They hope he just dies.
Just hope Rudd is better than the
Big Bondi Cigar,himself,Joe Hockey,
Bondi Partners rolling in the defence/tech contracts.
"1941 Fund" ffs
Screenshot_20221223-222734_Chrome.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back