Politics The U.S: The house of Lies, Hypocrisy & Deceit

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Thread starter #76
Ah no. He's done a lot more than that (some of us are watching).

https://news.sky.com/story/a-list-of-everything-donald-trump-has-done-so-far-as-president-10750006

Takings millions off healthcare and removing environmental protections are definitely noteworthy: The tax cuts (in a climate of rocketing US debt) are a perfect example of filling the swap by rewarding billionaires / lobbyists, and the amendments on financial regulation (signed via EO, which he used to rail against as 'anti-democratic') again reward his billionaire cronies.

He's hoodwinked the 'drain the swamp' crew by doing the exact opposite and the willfully ignorant simply lap it up.
Yeah, but they tossed him Brennan as a make-weight, in order to make it look like he was draining the swamp.....In the meantime, Bolton, Giuliani & Pompeo hop on board.....Major Alligators right there.

Military budget continues to increase, troop numbers still building in the Middle East & North Africa, more countries & military installations being invaded & installed even as we speak.....Pushing for war in Iran & having a major hand in the continued plight & massacre of the Palestinians & Palestine.....Then there's the massive drone increase ever since Trump came to office.

The Trump-Russia-gate impeachment saga is nothing but a side-show distraction, pitted as the major event, in order to mask the underlying truth.....That bugger all has changed.

The Trump presidency is nothing but a ruse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #77

As I've been intimating now for quite some time....The U.S imagines itself as outside of & over & above the rule of international Law.

Criminal cabal confirmed.

They're not even trying to hide it any more....The comments here from both Pompeo & Bolton are laughable in extremis....and straight out of the Goebbels hand-book of propaganda 101.....Always accuse the enemy of what is true of your own actions & intent.

The United States of Malice.....They don't even pretend to care about their own citizens any longer.....This is the NAZI war machine mach 2, writ large.

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
AFL Club
North Melbourne

As I've been intimating now for quite some time....The U.S imagines itself as outside of & over & above the rule of international Law.

Criminal cabal confirmed.

They're not even trying to hide it any more....The comments here from both Pompeo & Bolton are laughable in extremis....and straight out of the Goebbels hand-book of propaganda 101.....Always accuse the enemy of what is true of your own actions & intent.

The United States of Malice.....They don't even pretend to care about their own citizens any longer.....This is the NAZI war machine mach 2, writ large.
It's our way or the highway!

I saw a bit of that video and Trump and Haley's performance the other day.

Every other major power in agreement with Iran and the US by themselves.

The others bypassing sanctions re Iran and the US threatening, is what i understand without knowing the detail.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #79
It's our way or the highway!

I saw a bit of that video and Trump and Haley's performance the other day.

Every other major power in agreement with Iran and the US by themselves.

The others bypassing sanctions re Iran and the US threatening, is what i understand without knowing the detail.
No the U.S aren't by themselves....Israel is also on board....The country which essentially runs the U.S ever since the Boy Bush anyhow.

The Zionist take-over of foreign policy in the white House is complete.

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No the U.S aren't by themselves....Israel is also on board....The country which essentially runs the U.S ever since the Boy Bush anyhow.

The Zionist take-over of foreign policy in the white House is complete.
Ah the Israelis forgot about them yep such power they yield.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #81
Ah the Israelis forgot about them yep such power they yield.
The international banksters mate.....Banking crooks now run the world, because Western Democracies have surrendered their sovereignty by reneging upon the responsibility of running their own finances....A terrible blunder, some 330 years in the making.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The international banksters mate.....Banking crooks now run the world, because Western Democracies have surrendered their sovereignty by reneging upon the responsibility of running their own finances....A terrible blunder, some 330 years in the making.
What about the UN being a criminal unelected organisation who enacts rules that govern us?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #83

William Binney, who served in the NSA for over 30 years, on how all security intel across the U.S - post 9/11 - has now become fully totalitarian in nature & scope...And how utterly in sync with the NAZI & Stasi dictatorships & regimes it truly is.....Signalling the end of freedom in America.

Those wielding a thorough-going power-complex are haunted by it's paranoid shadow sister....The Network has much to hide & even more to fear.....Aint Karma a biatch.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #84
What about the UN being a criminal unelected organisation who enacts rules that govern us?
Me-thinks you have the U.N mixed up for the EU Lebs.

The U.S & Israel are slowly but surely abandoning the U.N, as it is principally they who act as the fore-stallers & transgressors in the application of international Law & Human-Rights.

What they then attempt to do is initiate all the usual propaganda modus-operandi, to have you believe that the opposite is in fact true.....In other words, accuse the opposition of what is true of themselves & what is behind their own motives.....By getting on the front foot & pointing the finger first, as a means to deflect from the true criminals.....AKA Themselves.

We see it all the time with Netanyahu pointing the finger at Humas & Iran as the alibi & justification for yet more Allied bombing & murder of Arabs.....When it is Israel & the West who are the aggressors themselves, the transgressors of U.N protocols & fundamental basic human right laws....In other words, Orwellian double-speak writ-large.

The U.S war machine, the CFR & the C.I.A already usurp, transgress & circumvent all the internationally held universal tenets for the application of human rights laws, by their war crimes across the globe.....Time to stop swallowing the Reuters led propaganda guff gov.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #87
Ron and Rand Paul is still alive despite publicly talking about government corruption for ages. Take your tinfoil hat off
Just watch the vid for once in your life.....The first 4 minutes of Tulsi speaking is all it takes.

Not since JFK has anyone spoken publically so forthrightly about all the hot topics of corruption....The father & son team of the Paul's are mere milk-sops in comparison.

There's a good reason for why the so-called left channels of the MSM are launching into her majorly.....Because D.C is shit frightened of her truth.

Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Just watch the vid for once in your life.....The first 4 minutes of Tulsi speaking is all it takes.

Not since JFK has anyone spoken publically so forthrightly about all the hot topics of corruption....The father & son team of the Paul's are mere milk-sops in comparison.

There's a good reason for why the so-called left channels of the MSM are launching into her majorly.....Because D.C is shit frightened of her truth.
She makes sense (in some cases), i don't disagree with you. I disagree with her in many other cases, she has been a fanoi of Assad a notorious tyrant. How do i know? i have Syrian friends here in Europe who escaped Asad, long before the civil war started. How can i prove it to you? i can't, anything written in the MSM will be dismissed by you apparently but anything written in RT must be true despite Russia being an ally of Asad. By saying Asad is a monster, i am not supporting the US, which you think i am. I am not taking sides, they are both terrible, Asad is killing his own people, US is killing people all over the world. Put Asad in US' position he will do the same too. You believe in politicians way too much, Gabbard is only telling one side of the story, while refusing the acknowledge that Syrian exodus been ongoing for decades before the civil war. This is a fact.

You believe everything she spews. Or anyone you "admire" spews. This is fanboism. I am not anyones fanboi and i don't believe anyone 100 percent.

The reason why i admire Ron is they dont take sides, Ron keeps telling us that whats happening in the middle east and syria not NEVER be the US business. This is 100 percent correct. Asad may not may not be a tyrant but the problem is the US presence in the middle and the Petro dollar needs feeding through the continuing war-mongering by the US. This is the root cause of the problem. When Tulsi makes loaded statements like Asad is an angel...i mean seriously? how would she know? she ever met him? been to Syria? or just reading from a script like browsing the RT website? sorry mate, i ain't anyones fanboi.

What i quoted (your post) is that she will be assassinated. This is BS. There are plenty of Tulsi's in US like Ron/Rand Paul, they are perfectly fine and never threatened. This is not Syria, Iran or Russia that you will vanish overnight without trace.

Ron and Rand Paul have attacked the Federal Reserve, saying this is the house of corruption, it's true, this is where all the US power lies, read the book "End thE Fed" which is a bestsellter btw. Ron paul have called the Iraq lie long long before anyone did. So your statement that Ron is a lightweight makes no sense.

Rand Paul is also the only senator to attack the corruption of the big pharma companies, paying other senators out.

It actually got to the Feds eventually. There was a report in 2012, where the Feds labelled Ron Paul as corrupt!

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...most-corrupt-members-of-congress-report-finds

but assassination, come on! this rarely happens.

Last edited:

Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Ron Paul is also the only US senator alive who has extensively campaigned to end the USD monopoly, not only worldwide but also in the US by introducing parallel currencies. The fact that you call him a lightweight goes to show you actually no idea what you are on about.You have subscribed to Tulsi's opinion on something, hence everything she says must be true. This is what you do thread after thread, she is correct about one thing, hence she must be correct about all things. You cook up these apocalyptic conspiracy theories in your head while ignoring facts and thus you get banned from boards and get laughed at. The fact that Ron Paul is still well and alive and his son is still in the Senate is the proof that you can have a voice against the government.

Also google Peter Schiff, he has been the biggest critic of the American government and US Dollar.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ron Paul is also the only US senator alive who has extensively campaigned to end the USD monopoly, not only worldwide but also in the US by introducing parallel currencies. The fact that you call him a lightweight goes to show you actually no idea what you are on about.You have subscribed to Tulsi's opinion on something, hence everything she says must be true. This is what you do thread after thread, she is correct about one thing, hence she must be correct about all things. You cook up these apocalyptic conspiracy theories in your head while ignoring facts and thus you get banned from boards and get laughed at. The fact that Ron Paul is still well and alive and his son is still in the Senate is the proof that you can have a voice against the government.

Also google Peter Schiff, he has been the biggest critic of the American government and US Dollar.
The reason Ron and to a lesser extent Rand Paul are still alive is because they aren’t any threat to the people that run this country. If they ever were, adios amigo.

Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
The reason Ron and to a lesser extent Rand Paul are still alive is because they aren’t any threat to the people that run this country. If they ever were, adios amigo.
The country is run by those who control USD. USD is the ONLY reason why US is so powerful. The threat to end the dominance of USD by introducing parallel currencies is a massive threat in itself. No dollar = No USA. Ron Paul wants to end this, by making US accountable for their debt, corruption and war mongering by exposing the lies like Iraq war, federal reserve corruption etc. You think it's big enough to assassinate him?

Also big pharmas run the country too. Do you know how much the senators make from big pharma? google it yourself.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #93
Enough said, Tulsi is a noob at what Paul's been saying for ages.

TP citing Jimmy Dore.....And there you are, constantly saying how you never watch or listen to any of the vids or sites I mention & recommend......Nawh…..You're starting to come around after all my young grasshopper....Ron is a good bloke, whom I have much time for, but he's no Tulsi Gabbard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom