Roast The Ugly v The Bulldogs, Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the coaching panel forgot to address your deficiencies made obvious from last week's performance. Must have been sidetracked by other issues.
As long as your coach addresses how to play the MCG. Last game there didn't go so well did it.

Shouldn't matter where the game is played pretty embarrassing crowd.

Except it specifically states AO. Therefore Aami is irrelevant.

Plus this a those "in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" seeing bulldogs pull some seriously minnow crowds. :$

You are obviously hurting about the whole thing like most Crows supporters. It's natural to lash out and look for reasons and want to apportion blame.
What I would say is that the shitstorm that has been blown up by the Crows and their supporters is neither decent or respectful... In fact quite the opposite. Hence why Bevo made those statements.
Now I'll piss off back to my own board where I belong. Thanks for the chat and hopefully we meet again in September/October.

In no way was the umpiring to blame for our loss to the Bulldogs; they were clearly the better team on the night and rightfully won. Most people think it's okay to question umpiring and will continue to do so, but Beveridge doesn't. Or at least not when it involves umpiring decisions for/against the team he's coaching. The Crows weren't taking any cheap shots against the Bulldogs, and if they were they should've been pulled up on it. No disrespect to the Bulldogs or their supporters, but Beveridge was simply shooting off his mouth while trying to look intelligent. It failed....dismally. And don't worry, the Bulldogs don't have a monopoly on idiots....we've had plenty of imbeciles in the Crows Hierarchy :drunk:, but most of them are now gone (thank Christ).

All the best of luck....except against the Crows :D.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back