The Ultimate 2022 NBA Playoffs Thread - Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors (Game 1 Friday 3 June)

What was your favourite moment from the 2022 NBA regular season?

• Klay Thompson's return

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Saddiq Bey going for 50

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Knicks running it back

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • LeBron having fans kicked out of a game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Lakers holding a mock coronation ceremony for King James after beating the Pacers

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The Lakers missing the playoffs

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • The Lakers giving up a lottery pick

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Westbook's post game press conferences

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being a Warriors fan

6 NBA Finals in 8 seasons

potentially 4 NBA titles in 8 seasons

I have a tough enough time imagining anyone being a Pels fan.

In all seriousness I don't begrudge fans their time in the sun, particularly if they were there during the heady Erick Dampier and Adonal Foyle days.

Also this current iteration of the Dubs can't really be called a superteam, so more power to them. It's not a huge strain on the imagination to imagine a different team winning the championship next year, or even this year. Nailed on to make the Finals now obviously, and possibly a few days breather to boot.

Incredible innit. Curry has already thrown one pass to the Dallas bench in a previous game.

Surely once the game starts and he's still standing there in white - off you f**k mate, find another top or back to the tunnel, its pretty simple.

The NBA is a weird league sometimes :drunk:
Bring back having to wear suits.

I had never heard of Theo Pinson till the ref asked to change his shirt. All throughout the Suns series he was out there acting like a coach. Kinda ridiculous that he can run up and down the sidelines all game. Are the refs really scared of a guy who has played 87 games over four years?

Last edited:

Animated GIF

fair play to them too. Not an offensive team, revolutionalised (steph) the sport.

unlike in the AFL. achieve success? change or add rules to curb your winning.
steve hocking likes this

I have a tough enough time imagining anyone being a Pels fan.

In all seriousness I don't begrudge fans their time in the sun, particularly if they were there during the heady Erick Dampier and Adonal Foyle days.

Also this current iteration of the Dubs can't really be called a superteam, so more power to them. It's not a huge strain on the imagination to imagine a different team winning the championship next year, or even this year. Nailed on to make the Finals now obviously, and possibly a few days breather to boot.

Gimmie some john starks, jason caffey and bimbo value the australian way coles

fair play to them too. Not an offensive team, revolutionalised (steph) the sport.

unlike in the AFL. achieve success? change or add rules to curb your winning.
steve hocking likes this

In the NBA people try to bring in rules to make you better.

4-point line anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back