The Ultimate 2022 NBA Playoffs Thread - Boston Celtics vs Golden State Warriors (Game 1 Friday 3 June)

What was your favourite moment from the 2022 NBA regular season?

• Klay Thompson's return

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Saddiq Bey going for 50

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Knicks running it back

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • LeBron having fans kicked out of a game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Lakers holding a mock coronation ceremony for King James after beating the Pacers

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The Lakers missing the playoffs

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • The Lakers giving up a lottery pick

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Westbook's post game press conferences

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We did have no Williams in the Bucks series. Heat actually are playing better without Lowry tbf.

Smart will be but big Al not being able to play is hurting us still.
Hurts but at least its in Miami

If Horford cant play G3 at home that would be the killer

Hurts but at least its in Miami

If Horford cant play G3 at home that would be the killer
Such bs this has to happen to us.

Go through the Bucks and Nets only to have 2 key players miss the first game... and potential 2nd for Al.

I am expecting the Mavs to win the series. They defend the three point line as well as anyone. Their half court offence is more mature than Memphis' as well.
Yeah I think I like the Mavs now as well, Luka has shown he will be patient and get the match up he wants. He attacked Cp3 towards the end of that series.

He will go hard at Poole and at times Curry. If Draymond guards him on the perimeter they have no rim protection. As long as the Mavs role players can keep knocking down open shots I think they will be hard to beat.

Most players coming up in arms against Pat Bev.

Oh boy this is going to be a wild off season of trash talk.

Happy to see it, I enjoy the morning sport shows in America despite them being kinda trash, it’s a guilty pleasure. But he is impossible to listen to… 3 straight days of just crap and not even in a trolling way like Skip and Stephen A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting chess match so far. We're staying bigger and they're shooting more jumpers. Not long before that does a complete 180

Happy to see it, I enjoy the morning sport shows in America despite them being kinda trash, it’s a guilty pleasure. But he is impossible to listen to… 3 straight days of just crap and not even in a trolling way like Skip and Stephen A.
I'm still waiting on PGs take for Bev throwing him under the bus like that.

I don't know who is worse though PatBev or mad dog. Both need to be off air for the rest of their careers.

Back