Teams The Ultimate Bigfooty Vanilla Dream Team (Part 21)

What do we do with Broughton?

• 1. Keep him because rollercoaster rides are fun.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 2. Trade to Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Trade to Stanley

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 4. Trade to Heppell

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 5. Trade to Hartlett

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 6. Trade to Birchall

• 7. Trade to Duffield

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 8. Trade to Heath Shaw because his rollercoaster is more enjoyable.

• 9. Trade to Adcock

• 10 Trade to Enright

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So does Hamish "the Hamster" Hartlett get a go?

....... Sorry Page 5 of Advertiser today - "Pet memberships" the aside comments didn't make the online version.

Yep.

Hartlett is in. I will post some more polls as soon as the teams are named this evening.

No poll will be necessary tonight.

I will swap out Vlastuin for Campbell Heath & Rowe for Blicavs (I don't think anyone would object to this???)

More polls will come out after we know more about the extended benches for the weekend.

Don't be a dick... maybe this is why I have had a break from bigfooty for the past 2 weeks.

They are placeholders until we know who makes the cut from the extended benches.

No point in having a rookie that is not starting in round 1 when we have two trades every week.

Nope its because its close to the thing starting and you dont want to reveal this amazing team

I also know youve still be on here reading, just not posting back to the usual Pillager days

Nope its because its close to the thing starting and you dont want to reveal this amazing team

I also know youve still be on here reading, just not posting back to the usual Pillager days

Wrong on both accounts. I have been extremely busy at work for the past 2 weeks.

Just realised that we have to do something with Leuenberger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KA baiting .... and even posting in these threads should be an infraction.

He doesn't like the concept and keeps criticizing it. He really should keep out of the conversation and let the rest of us enjoy it. His negativity makes what has been a fun and interesting concept painful. And I can see why Pilly-G gets annoyed.

Me thinks there is a jibe, then the reply gets reported. No one likes a button pusher.

KA baiting .... and even posting in these threads should be an infraction.

He doesn't like the concept and keeps criticizing it. He really should keep out of the conversation and let the rest of us enjoy it. His negativity makes what has been a fun and interesting concept painful. And I can see why Pilly-G gets annoyed.

Me thinks there is a jibe, then the reply gets reported. No one likes a button pusher.

He's not allowed to post in the DT Regulars league banter thread for similar reasons. He has stated on several occasions his disapproval and shown nothing but contempt of the BF Vanilla team concept, so any post made by him in the bf Vanilla threads should be seen for what they are. Spamming & Trolling and should be reported accordingly. Reporting Ka when he gets in one of those moods is perfectly justifiable and warranted IMHO. I've reported him several times and have no problem doing it again.

It's a travesty that pillager & toxic were both red-carded after being trolled/baited by said troll.

Back