The ultimate destination club...pick two players

Remove this Banner Ad

I could see early on when he came into senior team this year he made us a better side , no more being owned in the ruck Giving likes of Grundy an armchair ride. He competes very well in the ruck And Around the ground getting better ea week , good kick for goal too
Spot on, better every week, and he should teach George how to kick for goal😂

Forgot about Cripps...I’m changing to him over Fyfe. Grundy is probably a better bet than Naitanui. Only reason I went for notaclui was for his tap work. Around the ground he is to spasmodic and more or less poop.

hes a tackling machine and fast as a cheater

with nicnat richmond may never lose a game again

would look especially good in the yellow and black too

grundy is very good but id go nicnat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

Grundy dominating hitouts and around the ground.
Cripps winning just about every clearance.

Dusty sitting inside 50 with just his opponent would be like feeding Christians to the lions.

Grundy dominating hit outs ...straight to the opposition... sorry to a smart$rse but I just think he’s a midfielder , not a ruckmans ar$ehole .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It seems Richmond is now the ultimate departure club. Townsend, Butler, Ellis, Rance, 4 premiership players in their prime gone in one season. 😩😩😩😩
In their prime? Age wise. Yes. Form wise no. Only dual premiership player Ellis was playing 1sts regularly. And we couldn't match the offer. We have got better players to step right in. JG, Ross, RCD, Stack for starters. Same with small fwds. Butler is way back in the pecking order. Towner was a beast at VFL level but couldn't translate that to AFL. We are light on for Rance replacements. If Rance plays again this year then not all lost. If not then focus on a good one to trade in.

Last edited:
Harris Andrews as he is a top defender and Patrick Cripps. Absolute beast and gun. We would 10peat with those two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back