Preview The ultimate test: Round 5 Adelaide @ Hawthorn - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, didn't realise Brown was almost 6ft tall (or that 5' 11" is considered small now!). He seems shorter when I've watched him play.

Other than the final last year a lot of our games have been relatively close.

Are you sure you're a Hawthorn supporter? You're nothing like most of the Hawthorn supporters on the corresponding thread on your board. Try to have a chat about the game over there and you get nothing but crap like Betts is useless and only gets cheap goals, Adelaide is a s**t hole, Adelaide is a bunch of campaigners who are trying to get the umpires on there side via the media, apparently we all think that we are going to go over there and flog you etc. Fair Dinkum it's more like the Bay than a team board, well the thread about this weeks game is.

Are you sure you're a Hawthorn supporter? You're nothing like most of the Hawthorn supporters on the corresponding thread on your board. Try to have a chat about the game over there and you get nothing but crap like Betts is useless and only gets cheap goals, Adelaide is a s**t hole, Adelaide is a bunch of campaigners who are trying to get the umpires on there side via the media, apparently we all think that we are going to go over there and flog you etc. Fair Dinkum it's more like the Bay than a team board, well the thread about this weeks game is.

I feel like most longtime Hawks supporters are as good/bad as your average football supporter. Unsurprisingly they've had a massive influx of "supporters" in recent years who are absolutely drop kicks and give the rest a bad name. Seemed to happen to Geelong as well, and probably happened with Brisbane during their dominance also.

I feel like most longtime Hawks supporters are as good/bad as your average football supporter. Unsurprisingly they've had a massive influx of "supporters" in recent years who are absolutely drop kicks and give the rest a bad name. Seemed to happen to Geelong as well, and probably happened with Brisbane during their dominance also.

Its learned arrogance from 4 years of consistent success. I bet the quality of comments have dropped over the last 4 seasons as the team has kept winning and they haven't felt the need to respect their opposition. Karma is bound to start biting them in the arse soon.

We've also got a lot of young supporters due to being near the top the past 8-10 years. And youngsters can be ******* idiots online!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad Charlie is back to stick up the people on this very board who seemed intent on talking him down as a player; a bloke hurts himself later in the pre-season and suddenly he isn't going to be elite. Some people have very little patience. Shame on you all. Charlie will play 200+ games for this club.

The only negative thing I have said about Charlie is that he had to earn his spot in the side after his injury. No different to any other player.

He has done that, is in the side on his SANFL form and being a good fit for Milera being out. Most would suggest at this point of their careers this is an upgrade.

Now he has to retain his spot, the competition for spots right now is the best part of our season so far IMO.

The only negative thing I have said about Charlie is that he had to earn his spot in the side after his injury. No different to any other player.

He has done that, is in the side on his SANFL form and being a good fit for Milera being out. Most would suggest at this point of their careers this is an upgrade.

Now he has to retain his spot, the competition for spots right now is the best part of our season so far IMO.
You are right. Haven't seen this kind of depth in a long time. Seriously, think about it. How good is it that a replacement for an injured Milera is Cameron?

I'm very pleased to see Cameron in. If you believe as Hawks fan seem to that Stratton accounts for Betts....who goes to Cameron? They only have one Stratton....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back