Review The Umpire 'Kimmi' Schmitt

Remove this Banner Ad

Kimmi alert!!!!

giphy2.gif

Let's hope he doesn't award them another easy goal!

http://www.espn.in/afl/story/_/id/17089836/firrito-confused-deliberate-decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is horrific.

Calls play on to obvious free kicks and then plucks one out of free air.

And the way he absolutely refuses to play free kicks to forwards being reamed...well words fail me.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is horrific.

Calls play on to obvious free kicks and then plucks one out of free air.

And the way he absolutely refuses to play free kicks to forwards being reamed...well words fail me.
In fairness to him, he was never going to pay a high to Marley, because he looks in the mirror each morning and sees a penis on shoulders.

Not the reason we lost but didn't help us, he was deadest shocking today. He was in perfect position and virtually ignored obvious frees, either that or he needs to roll to specsavers. There's a reason he doesn't get any grand finals games, he is terrible, def has it in for us.
Was it the infamous Petrie take the mouthguard out to give him a spray or something earlier?
A fellow North supporter called for Schmitty to take a pension lol.

Loved that Maj HTB on Boak.
Boak had given up and this campaigner was still waiting for the ball to come out to avoid paying the free kick.

i couldn't believe this either. it should have been an immediate whistle but its instead a good 4 seconds after the tackle with Ziebell looking at Schmidt pleadingly. i would speculate that he absolutely didn't want to pay it but knew he had no choice

I'm going to assume this umpire is the short guy today?

He is shocking and doesn't surprise me that he has a thread here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back