The update the Sweet FA wiki project

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, it's me SarahSmiles
Incase you don't know the SFA actually has a wiki page which is up to date as of the end of season 23. I've spent a few hours reading through it and I think that it's a real shame that it's not being updated at the end of each season. It may be that the wiki was abandoned but he idk. I think that if people are interested we should update the wiki at the end of this season. I think that the wiki is a really good tool for new players to learn more about the league. I would be happy to lead the project or if someone else wants to lead they can. Who knows if we can get an admin involved there might even be badges.
If you want to check out the wiki at the moment the link is here
http://sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/SFA_Wiki
So if you have any ideas and/or are interested leave them down here. All the best and hopefully we can get this to happen. :)

The Wiki doesn't really get used because most everything is in the Archives sub forum
Yep, fair enough however I believe that it's easier to use and I believe that it would be useful. Anyway

We prefer to not acknowledge the last 2 premierships ;)
Occasionally there is a post which makes me wish I could like it twice. This is one of them

The Wiki doesn't really get used because most everything is in the Archives sub forum

also i got banned by wiki when they worked out my rompingwins alias :(

Hi all, it's me SarahSmiles
Incase you don't know the SFA actually has a wiki page which is up to date as of the end of season 23. I've spent a few hours reading through it and I think that it's a real shame that it's not being updated at the end of each season. It may be that the wiki was abandoned but he idk. I think that if people are interested we should update the wiki at the end of this season. I think that the wiki is a really good tool for new players to learn more about the league. I would be happy to lead the project or if someone else wants to lead they can. Who knows if we can get an admin involved there might even be badges.
If you want to check out the wiki at the moment the link is here
http://sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/SFA_Wiki
So if you have any ideas and/or are interested leave them down here. All the best and hopefully we can get this to happen. :)

Great to see you back doing media Haro!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to whenever that changed and it was actually updated consistently, back then it was "good luck" trying to collate things into one central location, which ended up being the wiki, or annoying Mobbs, because it took me roughly 3-5 weeks to find the things for the Gumbies and find out where people did what and who to then highlight as someone who gave a crap about our existence.

Because it was and is clear the SFA largely doesn't. Which is cool if irritating.

The onus was on us, as in those that were captain / LG at the time to keep things up to date club wise to then liaise with admin/support for league oriented collation rather then dumping it all on one to two people.

Because not everyone gives a s**t and not everyone enjoys being badgered for things on a consistent basis. We were all about growing things and expanding access.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back