Game Day The Uphill Skiers vs Ugly-Hogan’s Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Squib noted

The bet also includes Dogs winning the flag, but I guess you're not confident about that either

Smart move
Lmao
Your trying to bet something you have already lost, which if I was to win I couldn't claim until 2 months after the season is over.
I'm actually more confident about the pies winning the spoon, than us winning the flag. With good teams, anything can happen on the day. With s**t teams... they battle norf at the start of a rebuild for the spoon.

Your trying to bet something you have already lost, which if I was to win I couldn't claim until 2 months after the season is over.

I didn't offer my sig & av. Learn to read

I'm actually more confident about the pies winning the spoon, than us winning the flag

...but still too gutless to put your money where your mouth is

And there you have it.
S

So you want me to bet my av and sig that collingwood get the spoon and the dogs win the GF. Meanwhile you bet nothing, and lose nothing if that happens. Yet I'm the squib and gutless.
You just can't make collingwood ..... you have to be collingwood.

I feel like this is a weird angle of attack for someone who supports a team that has Aliir Aliir leading the backline. Unless you count Trent McKenzie as your best key defender lol

Some campaigners will throw all logic out the window to try and troll, you love to see it.
I missed this Boris are you actually saying the Dogs are top of the pops because of their defence ?

Never mind that midfield or the forward line nah the strength of the Bullies resurgence is Alex Keath, Bailey Dale (who is only playing in defence because he isn’t good enough to play forward) and Zane Cordy I mean Jesus there’s your defensive AA spine right there :tearsofjoy:

I missed this Boris are you actually saying the Dogs are top of the pops because of their defence ?

Never mind that midfield or the forward line nah the strength of the Bullies resurgence is Alex Keath, Bailey Dale (who is only playing in defence because he isn’t good enough to play forward) and Zane Cordy I mean Jesus there’s your defensive AA spine right there :tearsofjoy:

No, I didn't say anything like that.

You s**t canned Keath because he was picked up with a 2nd rounder or something, so I was just pointing out your hypocrisy given Port picked up its best defender in the same way.

Yes, that is exactly what you said would happen, so... why don’t you want to bet on it? All talk no action?
You want a fair bet?
I'll bet that the Bulldogs will finish above Collingwood this year.

Are you all talk and no action?

Settle down Beamsy.
Go back to your fingerpainting mate.

No, I didn't say anything like that.

You sh*t canned Keath because he was picked up with a 2nd rounder or something, so I was just pointing out your hypocrisy given Port picked up its best defender in the same way.
Keath is good honest player but the fact he’s first choice CHB at Footscray is an indictment on their defensive tall stocks and testament to their midfield strength was my point

Fwiw It’s arguable if Aliir is our best defender perhaps u need to watch more Port games

He’s our best interceptor but that’s a bit different to best defender

Keath is good honest player but the fact he’s first choice CHB at Footscray is an indictment on their defensive tall stocks and testament to their midfield strength was my point

Fwiw It’s arguable if Aliir is our best defender perhaps u need to watch more Port games

He’s our best interceptor but that’s a bit different to best defender

Please, enlighten me?

Please, enlighten me?
Lol r u serious ?

Essentially Aliir has played as the 3rd tall whose role has been to intercept and rebound as I said 1v1 he isn’t awesome

The wrestling is done by Jonas primarily then McKenzie and when fit Clurey

But you DGAF about any of that so if you want more info go find it urself

Lol r u serious ?

Essentially Aliir has played as the 3rd tall whose role has been to intercept and rebound as I said 1v1 he isn’t awesome

The wrestling is done by Jonas primarily then McKenzie and when fit Clurey

But you DGAF about any of that so if you want more info go find it urself

So you're actually so committed to your troll that you're willing to claim your best key defender is Jonas or McKenzie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I respect the commitment.
Thanks it’s not easy when people seem to think a teams overall points scored against stat is directly attributed to the back 6

Let me turn the discussion around then do you think the Dogs with those key defensive posts would be in the top 3 scores against with Ports midfield ? Or yours ?

Thanks it’s not easy when people seem to think a teams overall points scored against stat is directly attributed to the back 6

Let me turn the discussion around then do you think the Dogs with those key defensive posts would be in the top 3 scores against with Ports midfield ? Or yours ?

Let me put it another way, if Alex Keath replaced Tom Jonas or Trent McKenzie (lol) your defence would be much better off.

Let me put it another way, if Alex Keath replaced Tom Jonas or Trent McKenzie (lol) your defence would be much better off.
My point was about Keath in isolation but cool cool cool let’s play how would it be better ?

Disposals ?
Rebound 50s ?
Contested marks ?
Marks?
Meters gained?

I mean Trents super s**t should be easy right?

You check I’ll wait

A troll about membership and crowds from a MilkFree Throw Dogs fan?! 😂🤔

Alrighty then ……
If we're counting teeth, our crowds are bigger than yours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back