The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

JOHNNY GASTEV

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2008
Lavington
AFL Club
West Coast
What the f is John "im so old it ain't funny " Waldron playing and making a fool of himself and corryong???
John's best footy was behind in the 90's let alone in the 2000's, would've been a far better asset coaching from the sidelines. At the very least he could've sat in the goal square with Hayes at CHF or alongside him considering it is such a small ground. I think Cudgy would've put up a better effort if the had managed to make it, even if they were thumped in the second semi. People have to remember Corryong were beaten by Tumba late in the season so it would've been an extra special effort to do the doggies. Of far more interest, what are the rumours going round that Bullioh will have an exodus of to Raiders including the captain and that Clint Reid is going back to Albury?:confused::confused::confused:

Anyone know of some news up in the hills? Heard some whispers over the weekend.

*Nicholas to coach Corryong
*Big Jim coaching Cudgy
*Hayes (Corryong) switching camps to Cudgy
*Jefferies (Corryong) moving to Shepparton
*Bidgood to do Cudgy 2's:D
*Darren Land making a triumphant return to Cudgy
*While favorite son Tommy Kite could be a surprise appearance in the navy blue in 2009.

In an Upper Murray first, Cudgy are believed to have already begun preseason training. Big Jim keen to atone for last year's straight sets exit.

*Big Jim coaching Cudgy
*While favorite son Tommy Kite could be a surprise appearance in the navy blue in 2009.

In an Upper Murray first, Cudgy are believed to have already begun preseason training. Big Jim keen to atone for last year's straight sets exit.

I can confirm that Evan is definately coaching Corryong - good on him for having a go.
Last I heard Jefferies was going to Myrtleford, not Shepp. They have got him a job butchering there so that's where he will spend season 09. Plans may have changed though.

I can confirm that Evan is definately coaching Corryong - good on him for having a go.
Last I heard Jefferies was going to Myrtleford, not Shepp. They have got him a job butchering there so that's where he will spend season 09. Plans may have changed though.

The Saints can definately do with him. Certain to be in the leadership group. Any others likely to head to the hills to join him?

*Big Jim coaching Cudgy

if tommy kite is going back to cudgy does that mean bb saints are going to finish last?? tommy after all is the main cog in the engine room

I see Adam Bloom is back in Corryong working at Mildren & Coysh. Would be a handy recruit I would have thought. Will he play footy and who with? M&C is a business who support Federals so possibly them. Adam's old man (Rodney) and uncle (John) both played with Corryong and Cudgewa so possibly one of them. He played his junior footy with Cudgewa, but that was a long time ago. Any thoughts?

does anyone know if sam hodgkin and brendan wilson are staying at bullioh? heard they might be going back to mitta!!

been doing some research of late and heres the low down on the upcoming upper murray football season. lets start with feds.,they have got no hope what so ever yet again,they wont have a 2nds side and there senior side will be lucky to beat a reserve side,players to fat old and slow.. tumba should continue to improve with there seniors playing finals for the 1st time in years and there 2nds to take out the grand final. corryong will have a chance to beat feds but thats about it,will fight it out with them for wooden spoon and will feild a reserve side for maybe 5 games if they are lucky. border walwa are going to struggle in both grades due to lack of players and lack of intrest from the ones that are playing,might be able to pull off a few upsets if they recruit a few more forwards. cudgewa look set for a better year after struggling in finals last season,will make the granny only to be dissapointed on the day that matters, there 2nds will do about as much as last season with there players geting fatter and slower by the week. bullioh are set for big year yet again with most players sighning on for another year bar a few dimwitts.,will yet again be to quick and there disposal will be next to afl standed,cant see them dropping a game in either grade,would be a great club to be a part of if they wernt such inbred parrasites..:thumbsu:

*Big Jim coaching Cudgy

i thought tommy kite would be busy mad rooting next winter???

Is there any real football news out there outside of a few peoples infatuations with Tommy Kite? How are Feds gonna go with a real coach, will Tumba drop back to Wooden spoon form or will it be Corryong? Cudgy goin to stop their choking run in the finals?:confused::confused::confused:

*Big Jim coaching Cudgy

I hear good things about Big Jim. Who is Big Jim exactly? What is his full name?

Is there any real football news out there outside of a few peoples infatuations with Tommy Kite?

well this news is fresh as it gets..........Yes Tommy "superstar rooter " Kite is looking for a premership in his final years and could be off to BUllioh. He would fit in nicely with all the departures.Sorry to all the netballers he's a married man these days...:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well the rumor is true, cudgewa's favourite son steve webster has sighned with bb saints..,will no doubt be a lot of players follow in his footsteps that includes me

All the Wodonga boys are leaving Cudgewa ( the 2 carter boys 2 bb saints ) as for Tommy Kite too old too fat... just the way he likes his lady's!

Talked to the Great Man tonight and said he'd be going around again just not back to Cudgy:( He only looks fat cause of the rug he has under his shirt and don't be surprised if he has a ring on his finger by the end of the year.:D:D:D

If Cudgy struggles to get a 2's side together what future is there for reserves in the comp? At this stage only Bullioh, Walwa and Tumba are confirmed starters. Cudgy looking doubtful, while both Feds and Corryong either don't field sides or forfeit half of their games.

The whisper up the valley is Jacko and Pete Wood are pulling on the boots the having a run with Bullioh.
Pete played footy for Bethanga the last time I heard which was years ago??
Jacko would be a good pick up if his knee holds up that is.
Are they brothers or cousins? Whats the link?

Anyone know more?

All the Wodonga boys are leaving Cudgewa ( the 2 carter boys 2 bb saints ) as for Tommy Kite too old too fat... just the way he likes his lady's!

Talked to the Great Man tonight and said he'd be going around again just not back to Cudgy:( He only looks fat cause of the rug he has under his shirt and don't be surprised if he has a ring on his finger by the end of the year.:D:D:D

If Cudgy struggles to get a 2's side together what future is there for reserves in the comp? At this stage only Bullioh, Walwa and Tumba are confirmed starters. Cudgy looking doubtful, while both Feds and Corryong either don't field sides or forfeit half of their games.

i hear mick king is leaving cudgy and has dropped 10 kg.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back