The USA Sports Thread

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
8th seed take a 3-0 lead, then lose game 6 on a buzzer beater. To turn it around and completely dominate game 7 away from home is one of the mentally toughest wins I can remember. That’s not even accounting for the makeup of this Miami team. Incredible.
I agree. I said yesterday Miami would get blown out. I underestimated Miami's mental fortitude.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Checking in from Victory City !

Celtics haters gone all quiet !!

derrick-white-oled-auberbach.gif

Please don't ever say Butler is better than Tatum ever again.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Well we still had a better season than any of the bums teams who post here (and don't get me started on the casuals who don't support any team, they have no right to mock me :) )

7nkw7u.jpg
1 chip in 35 years lmao.

300m Elmer. Pay the man.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
8th seed take a 3-0 lead, then lose game 6 on a buzzer beater. To turn it around and completely dominate game 7 away from home is one of the mentally toughest wins I can remember. That’s not even accounting for the makeup of this Miami team. Incredible.

From a Denver perspective, that must have been great to watch. 3-0 series lead to Miami, to 3-3, and then Denver’s preferred opponent in the NBA Finals (I don’t know this for sure but Miami are the 8th seed) winning Game 7. That just added an extra week of rest for Denver and a heavier toll on Miami.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Interesting. That Pistons team is still miles away from being competitive and it's not exactly an easy market to attract FA's to.
They desperately needed to land Wemby but lucked out. Not sold on Cunningham just yet. Ivey has shown promise but yeah that roster is devoid of talent.

Back