The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh oh RPCB Woj Bomb incoming.....

I saw it earlier. Funny, because LeBron has been doing it for the last 10+ years lol. The Bulls had a need at PG and money to spend. Probably pay a small $10M fine if something is found lol.

I saw it earlier. Funny, because LeBron has been doing it for the last 10+ years lol. The Bulls had a need at PG and money to spend. Probably pay a small $10M fine if something is found lol.
Yeah I have no doubt every team tampers etc. Just look at Magic Johnson a few years back. Key thing is when NBA says that's enough and makes an example out of somebody I guess.

Yeah I have no doubt every team tampers etc. Just look at Magic Johnson a few years back. Key thing is when NBA says that's enough and makes an example out of somebody I guess.

”First of all, the answer for right now is we can’t talk and negotiate anything,” Horst said. “So Giannis, basically, a year from now, will be eligible for a supermax extension. At that time, of course, he will be offered a supermax extension.”

The Milwaukee Bucks got fined $50,000 for that statement. The NBA has some pretty stringent rules. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sports day just gets better and better. Bulls wanted a 1st for Lauri, adding Jones Jr to the current roster will be a nice addition. The 1st is 1-14 protected through 2028, however, Portland have made the playoffs every year since 2014 and will very likely make them again next season.

Last edited:

This sports day just gets better and better. Bulls wanted a 1st for Lauri, adding Jones Jr to the current roster will be a nice addition. The 1st is 1-14 protected through 2028, however, Portland have made the playoffs every year since 2014 and will very likely make them against next season.

Altman is the worst GM in the league

Not official yet but looks like former St Kilda player Arryn Siposs has won punter spot for Philly Eagles. Had a very good pre season. Well done.

Geelong boy Cam Johnston previous Eagles punter now off to Houston Texans….poor bastard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back