The USA Sports Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Edgar Martinez, Roy Halladay, Mike Mussina and Mariano Rivera elected to the Hall of Fame for Baseball.

What a great HOF class. Mariano Rivera has become the first player to be elected in unanimously. I never thought I would see the day when this happened. Plenty of players deserve 100% of the vote (Rivera included) but there is always one or 2 voters who vote just to be different

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Thread starter #157
How is Rose sentimental. He is a piece of shit.
Cos a lot of people love D-Rose, despite all his legal troubles he's in with those rape charges. So because he is loved and playing quite well, he might get sentimental votes. All I was saying is that he is playing so well, he deserves to be an All Star, whether the votes are sentimental or not.

Whatever is going on off the court, I cant really comment on as who knows whats true and what isnt.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Thread starter #159
How's the blockbuster Porzingis trade to Dallas. New York are hilarious. If you're trying to get Zion, dont trade your best player who is injured anyways and cant help you for players who arent injured who can help you.

Latro

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
How's the blockbuster Porzingis trade to Dallas. New York are hilarious. If you're trying to get Zion, dont trade your best player who is injured anyways and cant help you for players who arent injured who can help you.
They did not trade for good players. They traded to get cap space.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Thread starter #161
They did not trade for good players. They traded to get cap space.
Im aware they traded for cap space to try to get 2 max players in the summer but they are awful at bringing in talent. No chance Kawhi, KD or Kyrie end up in New York. They should be tanking for Zion. But adding Mathews, Jordan and DSJ will make them better and get them more wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latro

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Im aware they traded for cap space to try to get 2 max players in the summer but they are awful at bringing in talent. No chance Kawhi, KD or Kyrie end up in New York. They should be tanking for Zion. But adding Mathews, Jordan and DSJ will make them better and get them more wins.
Matthews and Jordan are terrible now. DSJ is young and does not influence winning at all.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #164
New York are 100% trying to link Kyrie and KD. Can see Kyrie leaving but think it’s more likely he ends up in LA. KD will likely want out as well. He’s won his token championships. I’m not sure anyone has really warmed to him there.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Thread starter #165
I think KD doesnt like people talking about his championships being easy. So I think he wants to earn one himself away from Golden state but New York is a shambles so going there will ruin his career.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #172
I think KD doesnt like people talking about his championships being easy. So I think he wants to earn one himself away from Golden state but New York is a shambles so going there will ruin his career.
They are at the moment but if they convince Kyrie and KD to move there, they could definitely build around them.

Top Bottom