The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the best Aus players of all time, CLEARLY.
And contains the biggest pea heart out of any Australian player across history, CLEARLY.

There won't be a team out there that wants him. He can't shoot and he's a cancer on the team.

He was going at 27/4/7 on very efficient numbers while getting the s**t hacked out of him.

& Apparently begging Nola to let him play for weeks...
When was that? His rookie year? He'll get his max extension and then demand a trade.

When was that? His rookie year? He'll get his max extension and then demand a trade.

Last season which was his 2nd I think... He's (was) a freak.

Why would he want to leave Nola are stacked. & Great food

Even if he does it's likely they will clean up like the AD trade.

I worry about those knees and back long term. Such a bouncy fat man should not exist.

Would love to see pels unleash him this season but you'd think it's unlikely

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nba coaches voted him the best defender in the game a few months back. I understand it's an emotional time but try take a deep breath
That's fantastic. And what good is that when he refuses to play?

As I said, he can't shoot and he's an appalling teammate that likes to quit when things get hard. At very best he'll end up at a NO/Sac/Det type market.

That's fantastic. And what good is that when he refuses to play?

As I said, he can't shoot and he's an appalling teammate that likes to quit when things get hard. At very best he'll end up at a NO/Sac/Det type market.

The pistons and NOLA rebuilds actually look pretty good.

To play devil's advocate; he played consistently untill he was thrown under the bus for a sixers coach and team choke. Just like today's game...

and could legit be hurt atm. He is 6'10 and hyper athletic , a back injury could be significant.

It's fashionably to hate him but Simmons + kd/Irving/Harris/curry looks fairly solid imho

Last edited:
Last season which was his 2nd I think... He's (was) a freak.

Why would he want to leave Nola are stacked.

Even if he does it's likely they will clean up like the AD trade.

I worry about those knees and back long term. Such a bouncy fat man should not exist.

Would love to see pels unleash him this season but you'd think it's unlikely
He's bigger than prime shaq ffs and its fat rather than muscle. He's not worried enough to stay in shape.

And contains the biggest pea heart out of any Australian player across history, CLEARLY.

There won't be a team out there that wants him. He can't shoot and he's a cancer on the team.

Haha sorry wasn't arguing with you, was a mock of a back and forth with Jod a while ago where I said he'd never be ranked at the top of Aus players because he has a pea heart.

He really is acting like a self entitled prima Donna. Quit on the Sixers, quit on the national team when he said he wanted to concentrate on practice then was spotted with a new gf at Wimbledon. Now quits on the Nets. The charade that he wanted to play was just to keep getting paid. He’s been cleared by their doctors, that’s why Nash said ‘whenever he tells us he’s ready’. Pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back