The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I love watching the annual Knicks fan meltdown over the Draft Lottery every season.

Why didn't they through in the towel after they were eliminated from playoff/play in contention I'll never know.
They went 7-3 in their final 10 games, flip that around, and they would have had likely a much better lotto pick.

Just a piss poor run franchise

Bold fashion choice with Marcus Smart turning up to the game wearing his pajamas.

Was out injured friend.

I wouldn't mind losing to Miami so much if their supporters were not so much Pro Trump Semen Stains.

Got nothing but respect for their players and Spo and Pat Riley, but look at their slobs in their arena. Absolute poo poo flogs

Hardly a choke when A it's away and B two of our starting 5 players are out

Do you even watch basketball Smudger ??

Weren't you up by double digits early in the third? Now down by almost 20? Choke in my books. :)

Weren't you up by double digits early in the third? Now down by almost 20? Choke in my books. :)

Well I am melting lol

Also I think are a bit gassed from a grueling 7 game series against Milwaukee.

Getting my revenge on Friday when the Celtics win game 2 and the Baggers smash your Swans :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his last 25 games, green had 22 ppg...

Empty stats on one of the very worst teams in the NBA.

Herb was a pivotal piece in the Pelicans run to the playoffs and knocking off the Clippers in the play in tournament. He is a defensive beast.

Empty stats on one of the very worst teams in the NBA.

Herb was a pivotal piece in the Pelicans run to the playoffs and knocking off the Clippers in the play in tournament. He is a defensive beast.

He is like 19 he can't choose how good or bad his team is.

He had a 40 game and many +30

Jones is alright too

He is like 19 he can't choose how good or bad his team is.

He had a 40 game and many +30

Jones is alright too

Well this is the crux of the issue, people and Green himself thought Simmons was insulting JG on his podcast ,he didn't at all, if you didn't listen to it, it may have seemed that way, but Simmons made a great point using analytics etc about how Herb Jones was underrated at that point, and should make one of the All-Rookie Teams ahead of Green.

He also said he think Green has a terrific upside and potential too.

People just like to hate on Simmons for no good reason, esp sour Sixers fans who blame him for Embiid not winning MVP this season. I am glad Jojo didn't win it, was happy with Giannis or Joker, they had a more profound impact I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back