The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

AJ easily over Povetkin. I want to see him fight Wilder although Wilder v Fury has been confirmed for later this year which will be huge. I think Fury is a bum but I also think Wilder has fought pretty much nobody. Ortiz at a stretch.

Fury v Wilder will be very interesting. In the end AJ will most probably fight both.

Yeah Kawhi looks a straight assassin when he doesnt smile and he just looks serious but hearing him talk and laugh he comes across as a huge goofball.

Made me realise how much he steers away from the limelight that in all his career, including winning a Championship and being finals MVP, that's the first time I've heard him speak, laugh or smile haha.

Be interesting to see how the Raptors go this season in Kawhi's obvious one and done year.

Good first couple of days. Houston look to have gone alarmingly backwards. Just cant defend. Good starts for the MVP from Giannis and AD. Boston look the goods, easily beating Philly.

My Bulls currently playing but no Dunn, Valentine and Markkanen.

Good first couple of days. Houston look to have gone alarmingly backwards. Just cant defend. Good starts for the MVP from Giannis and AD. Boston look the goods, easily beating Philly.

My Bulls currently playing but no Dunn, Valentine and Markkanen.

Only one game in, long way to go.

I think it’s them v Boston this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul started the fight.

Yes, you’re right. He poked Rondo in the face. The fight should have been between them and finished quickly.

But then Ingram came in with the sucker punch which you never want to see. I get wanting to defend your teammate but it’s a sucker punch from behind. All 3 will probably get suspended and Ingram’s will be the longest when it could have been prevented.

Was fantastic viewing.

Bad look for LeBron with his arm around his buddy CP3 instead of getting around Ingram and Rondo.

The Lakers are gonna be so interesting to watch this season. LeBron for the first time in a long time in his career without any All Stars helping him and without any shooting around him in a really, really tough conference.

Before the season started, I was sold on all the hype of Ingram, Kuz, Ball, young bucks taking that next step and of course LeBron being LeBron that the Lakers would definitely make the playoffs.

I know it's just two games, but it's gonna be a real struggle for them I think to get into the playoffs. Still super, super early though of course.

Lakers will make the play-offs but that’s about it, if they can get Kawhi Leanord then they’ll be a much better and stronger team.

Sucks watching Leonard back to his best for the Raptors again.

Interesting season so far. GSW not looking flash. Boston 2-2, those two were my nailed on NBA Finals match up. Im sure they will come good. I did expect the Lakers to struggle though and that is happening.

Very early on, GSW know what to do, they’ll drop games here and there but come the business end they’ll be ready.

Lakers will ease into it but could break even with W/L. Boston should be up there, as will the Raptors.

Happy with how well DeRozan has settled in SA, was superb against the Lakers the other day, what a game btw.

Very early on, GSW know what to do, they’ll drop games here and there but come the business end they’ll be ready.

Lakers will ease into it but could break even with W/L. Boston should be up there, as will the Raptors.

Happy with how well DeRozan has settled in SA, was superb against the Lakers the other day, what a game btw.
Oh yeah, the Warriors are gonna be fine. It's funny to watch them rotate through Jones, Looney, Bell, Jerebko etc... Once Cousins is ready to go. Yikes. I do rate Bell though, he's gonna develop into a really good player.

I dont know if the Lakers will go .500 it's a tough ask in the West. They are worse than I thought they would be. I think I gave into the hype of Ingram and Kuz and Ball. But then you watch them and you realise they are actually not that good.

Boston should be fine, just trying to figure out how to work with Kyrie and Haywood back in the lineup. Stevens biggest issue will be finding minutes for everyone and keeping everyone happy as they bat so deep. A starting five of Kyrie, Haywood, Brown, Tatum and Horford. Yet you gotta find minutes for Morris, Smart, Rozier, Baynes etc...

I think he's still the guy I'd turn to in a 1 game playoff, but he's definitely come back to the pack.

It's been hard to watch some of his post season performances. Not sure why he's got the record he has as he's managed some phenomenal games in key games in October as well.

I think maybe he pitches too much in the playoffs, short rest and in and out of the bullpen. Also I guess he sees the best hitters in the post season, all in playoff winning form.

Hopefully he'll come back with a good one in game 4. We'll need it.

I think he's still the guy I'd turn to in a 1 game playoff, but he's definitely come back to the pack.

It's been hard to watch some of his post season performances. Not sure why he's got the record he has as he's managed some phenomenal games in key games in October as well.

I think maybe he pitches too much in the playoffs, short rest and in and out of the bullpen. Also I guess he sees the best hitters in the post season, all in playoff winning form.

Hopefully he'll come back with a good one in game 4. We'll need it.

It’s similar to David Price but with the difference that Kershaw has pitched a few postseason gems prior to 2018. The last couple starts for Price have been a big improvement over his career postseason form, though.

If LA can take Game 3, they will fancy themselves 2 more in a row in LA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back