Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
FSG with the win

john-henry_1734609c.jpg

I had a brief hope at 4-0 up yesterday morning, but Red Sox looked the most likely all series.

Only positive is maybe getting a bit of sleep again, has been a tough week on that front. Hopefully do it all again next year.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
What's everyone's thoughts on the NBA season so far?

It's been super interesting and entertaining for me.

Houston's struggles, the rise of Denver and Milwaukee. How good Toronto have been with Kawhi, Boston's struggles. The Lakers just in general. Butler traded to Philly.

The MVP race with Giannis, Steph, Embiid, KD, AD. Derrick Rose's revival. An interesting ROTY race with Ayton, Doncic, Young etc...

I think it's gonna be a cracking season.

What's everyone's thoughts on the NBA season so far?

It's been super interesting and entertaining for me.

Houston's struggles, the rise of Denver and Milwaukee. How good Toronto have been with Kawhi, Boston's struggles. The Lakers just in general. Butler traded to Philly.

The MVP race with Giannis, Steph, Embiid, KD, AD. Derrick Rose's revival. An interesting ROTY race with Ayton, Doncic, Young etc...

I think it's gonna be a cracking season.

Yeah I've been enjoying it, Raptors have been team of the season for me.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah I've been enjoying it, Raptors have been team of the season for me.
Who's your MVP so far? I've got Giannis. The Bucks have improved massively. Certainly helps adding the pieces they did and Coach Bud. But the Buck stops with Giannis.

Also how awesome is the revival of Derrick Rose. Smoky to be an All Star this year.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
What a finish to the Bears/Eagles Playoff game today. Cody Parkey, the Bears kicker, had a field goal attempt with 10 seconds left in the game. He drilled the first attempt right through the middle of the goal just after the Eagles had called a timeout so the kick had to be retaken. On the retake he hit the post and the Eagles won 16-15. What an excruciating loss.

We were given a nice compilation after the game of all of Parkey’s field goal misses from much closer of which he hit the post about 5 or 6 times so that was nice.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I dont know if there is much in those new rumours. Brett Brown came out and said it was fine, they are both straight shooters and apparently had a chat about the offense. Who knows though, wherever he goes, he has had issues.

Back