The USA Sports Thread

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I have seen Obi Toppin in others. It will be interesting to see if the Bulls try to move up in the draft.
I don't think we will. The draft just isn't strong enough. No generational talent available.

I'm more interested to see what the new GM does with trades and free agency.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Luka Doncic, unbelievable performance, ties the series 2-2 with the Clippers.

As good as Kawhi is, I don’t think he’s winning the ring this season, has to carry Paul George who as usual is offering nothing in the play-offs.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
PG has been super disappointing so far for the Clipper and if he doesnt turn it around and quickly, the Clippers could amazingly be bounced in the first round.

76ers and Nets just obliterated. Brooms out. 76ers were done as soon as Simmons was out though. Denver in trouble too which is interesting, the Jazz are a really good but I fancied Denver in that series. I hope they dont panic though, just run it back and get another full season into Porter Jr who could be anything and they will only improve.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Bucks in big trouble. The big wigs at Milwaukee will be sweating cos they know if Miami bounce then here then Giannis is gonna want out.

Miami must be the one of the only teams who has lost players of the calibre of LeBron, Wade and Bosh all within a 2 year period and gotten to the stage of being a legitimate Eastern conference contender within 3 years. Now that’s what I would call a quick rebuild.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami must be the one of the only teams who has lost players of the calibre of LeBron, Wade and Bosh all within a 2 year period and gotten to the stage of being a legitimate Eastern conference contender within 3 years. Now that’s what I would call a quick rebuild.
Pat Riley bro...

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I would be pleasantly shocked if the Bulls can finally land that big game player that has alluded us. C’mon Giannis, make us see that it’s possible.
Haha nice dream but Giannis has better support the Bucks than what he would have should he end up at Chicago. The logical place he ends up is Golden State.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
LA Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Finals. Erik Spoelstra doesn’t need LeBron, Wade and Bosh to make the finals and this is the proof. So much for the Basketball media saying he should have been fired by the Heat in 2008 when they had a bad start to the season after the Big 3 were established lol.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Fair effort from the Heat to be heading back to the finals after that ‘era’ with the big 3 of James, Wade and Bosh.

Hope they smack the Lakers silly!

I didn’t think I’d be rooting for the Miami Heat in an NBA Finals after that traumatising era but here we are. :p

Back