The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Giannis has the yips again, so all you need to do is pack the paint and either send him to the FT line or make him shoot 3's.

Budenholzer is done if they lose that series.

Giannis has the yips again, so all you need to do is pack the paint and either send him to the FT line or make him shoot 3's.

Budenholzer is done if they lose that series.
Every play-offs i feel like he's got no hope winning there because he isnt a great shooter and those around him don't have the star power.

Every play-offs i feel like he's got no hope winning there because he isnt a great shooter and those around him don't have the star power.
You basically have to play 4 shooters around him, but when say Middleton goes 6 for 20, they have no chance in a playoff series.

They need Middleton and Holiday to give them 25-30 a night to have any chance to beat Brooklyn, and I don't see that happening.

You basically have to play 4 shooters around him, but when say Middleton goes 6 for 20, they have no chance in a playoff series.

They need Middleton and Holiday to give them 25-30 a night to have any chance to beat Brooklyn, and I don't see that happening.
I dont think either of them are good enough to stand up in the playoffs

I dont think either of them are good enough to stand up in the playoffs
Yep, stars in the regular season but not ready to take over in a playoff game.

Wonder if Portland would ever consider say Lilliard for Holiday, Divencenzo plus picks / extra's etc.

Highly doubt it, but that's the type of player Milwaukee need in the playoffs.

North America’s 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup broadcast live and exclusive to Aussies via the Sports Flick platform, and takes place from 10 July to 1 August.

'Football-focussed streaming service Sports Flick continues to expand its portfolio of leagues and competitions, landing the rights to North America’s 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.

The competition will be played in the USA and broadcast live and exclusive to Aussies via the Sports Flick platform, and takes place from 10 July to 1 August.

The CONCACAF Gold Cup joins Sports Flick’s growing stable of football competitions, which includes the K-League, Austrian Bundesliga, Chinese Super League, Liga Primera and UAE Arabian Gulf League.

The platform also streams an eclectic range of other sports including European handball, Indian and Panama baseball, Ju-Jitsu, Serbian rugby league.'

Feedback would be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pandemic P is one of the greatest flat track bullies in NBA history. Gone missing again in a clutch game for his team.

5cvjki.jpg

Not USA per se, but Djokovic vs. Nadal in the French might have been the best match of Tennis I've ever watched, even if the result was blah.
How come? I didnt see it but didnt seem like an epic just from the score... only four sets and three of the sets really werent that close. Just one tie breaker. What am I missing?

Djokovic will probably end up with more than 20 grand slams, passing both Federer and Nadal, I think Nadal has a couple more French opens to potentially win, Federer is getting himself primed for Wimbledon, see how he goes there.

Can’t stand Djokovic, his antics and his punchable head.

Djokovic will probably end up with more than 20 grand slams, passing both Federer and Nadal, I think Nadal has a couple more French opens to potentially win, Federer is getting himself primed for Wimbledon, see how he goes there.

Can’t stand Djokovic, his antics and his punchable head.
I dont think Fed has another one in him. Even if Nadal goes past him for me, Fed is far better as Nadal has the bulk of his slams on clay at the French. Djokovic probably goes by them both but pure tennis ability I'd have Federer in front of the Djoker too.

And as I type this, Djoker is actually down two sets to none in the final. Will be amazing if Tsitsipas can get up, as amazing as the big three era has been, Im a bit sick of the same three blokes winning all the time. I can never decide if they are just that great or if men's tennis is shite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back