The USA Sports Thread

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
This is such a painful draft as an Orlando fan as this was the off-season we traded Dwight Howard and ended up with the #2 pick, who's arguably the 2nd best player from that draft now actually. And he ended up getting traded with Sabonis for Serge Freakin Ibaka. Ugh.

I remember MCW winning ROTY because Philly allowed him to shoot 25 times a game also.
One of the worst ROTY ever.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
How anyone can say MJ is not the GOAT. Love footage where opposition players on the bench react physically to amazing play.
He's so clearly the GOAT. I love that too when he does something so amazing and even the opposition bench jump up and celebrate then quickly realise they shouldnt be and sit back down haha.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Nice reminders that Michael Jordan is the GOAT in Basketball who also selected Kramer Brown at Pick 1 in 2001. 😂
Kwame. He's been improving as a GM. He used to be horrible. His recent moves of letting go of Kemba Walker instead of paying him was the right move. Drafting LeMelo Ball and signing Rozier to replace Walker on a much friendlier contract and signing Hayward, all good moves.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
We are building a genuine squad. Won’t win the division but a couple more decent moves away from doing some real damage.
With the addition of Lonzo, a real actual PG I'd hope we can push for at least the playoff now.

76ers, Bucks, Heat, Nets, Atlanta you would think will all make the playoffs next season, but it opens up there after. I think we can fight for that 6-8 seed.

Back