The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just realised he retired from Baseball earlier this year. Ah, to wake up one day and say you want to play the hardest professional sport in the world for shits and giggles and never make it close to the majors in 5 years of trying........ because of course you won't lol.

Just realised he retired from Baseball earlier this year. Ah, to wake up one day and say you want to play the hardest professional sport in the world for shits and giggles and never make it close to the majors in 5 years of trying........ because of course you won't lol.
He was cut by the Jags training camp last month

The Cowboys at Bucs game has turned out to be bit of a belter.

So happy NFL is back.

It's a joy to watch Tom Brady, even though he is no longer at the Pats. Can't ever see a QB in my lifetime that will ever be better than the GOAT.

First year I will be really watching. The Bears look interesting this year. Monday at 10:20AM against the Rams is our first game.

Wow, if anyone is watching MNF, the Raiders thought they won in OT, but they were just short, and now Carr throws an INT on 3rd down....

And the Raiders finally end up winning......

Last edited:

“Despite the electric atmosphere with more than 109,000 fans, the Tigers never looked rattled.”

Holy s**t! American college sport is awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comeback starting. Rahm is on fire.
Too far back. About to be 11-5 needing just 3.5/12 from singles on Sunday.

The yanks are home. Too many Europeans down to reel them in tomorrow

NBA pre-season is back.

But I think we should just bin the season off and play a 7 game series now between the Nets and Lakers. Cos I mean... that's just where we're gonna end up.
I'm not ready for the season to start. Too much other sport going on atm. Nets and Lakers just need to stay healthy really.

I'll watch a bit of the bulls early to see how Lonzo and Caruso go. Can there above average D offset Zach LaVine's matador defence? Should be a fun back court on offence too. Is DeRozan going to play power forward?

Hopefully Simmons is traded soon. Some rumours today of Indiana wanting him. Could be nice with Brogdan, Levert and Sabonis if the Pacers only give up picks.

I'm not ready for the season to start. Too much other sport going on atm. Nets and Lakers just need to stay healthy really.

I'll watch a bit of the bulls early to see how Lonzo and Caruso go. Can there above average D offset Zach LaVine's matador defence? Should be a fun back court on offence too. Is DeRozan going to play power forward?

Hopefully Simmons is traded soon. Some rumours today of Indiana wanting him. Could be nice with Brogdan, Levert and Sabonis if the Pacers only give up picks.
I think they might try DeRozan at PF.

PG - Ball
SG - Lavine
SF - Williams
PF - DeRozan
C - Vucevic

But that's kinda weird... we'd be undersized with not a lot of shooting. We looked great first pre-season game but it was Cleveland who are awful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back