BlueCo
Screenshot_20211031-145759_Google.jpg

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
jod23 , although it’s unfortunate that Patrick Williams is out for the season, I really like Ayo more as a rookie. The kid can play.

What a fourth quarter effort. Down by 14 at the end of the 3rd, win by 14.
Yeah the real difference between the two is that Ayo seems to have a much higher bball IQ. Williams has big potential but right now he's just a defensive stopper. He doesnt need to think on defence, guard this guy, dont let him score. But often you will see Williams play like 32 minutes and finish the game with 4 points, 3 shots, 2 rebounds and one assist and you wonder what the hell was he doing all game to accumulate zero stats.

It's like he gets lost and doesnt know how to impact games. I was hoping he would take another step this season as that's what he was like in his rookie year but early on before the he wrist injury it was pretty much the same, but it was too little a sample size so it's s**t to see him go down with a really serious injury.

But yeah back on Ayo, a second round pick forcing his way into the rotation, Donovan and DeRozan have praised him too. Wants to learn and get better, just has all the tools to make it in the NBA. I think with Williams going down, Ayo is gonna find a lot more burn as the season goes on.

We will need him too cos we have zero depth.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Still remember the Red Sox breaking the curse of the Bambino and winning the World Series for the first time in 86 years. Still the greatest sporting memory i have in life, absolutely magical. Been so spoilt as a Boston Sports fan over the last 20 years, although now bit in a dry patch ugh

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Still remember the Red Sox breaking the curse of the Bambino and winning the World Series for the first time in 86 years. Still the greatest sporting memory i have in life, absolutely magical. Been so spoilt as a Boston Sports fan over the last 20 years, although now bit in a dry patch ugh

Mine was the 2016 Cubs. 3-1 down to win the World Series over the team who had the second longest drought (at the time) to win a title in MLB.

Cheater is a term that could be used very loosely in baseball …nearly every team has done it. The ‘sticky fingers’ stuff earlier in the season latest example.

Anyway hell of an effort by Braves. Lost best player in July and were under .500 as late as August. Amazing turnaround last 3 months

Back