The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Still remember the Red Sox breaking the curse of the Bambino and winning the World Series for the first time in 86 years. Still the greatest sporting memory i have in life, absolutely magical. Been so spoilt as a Boston Sports fan over the last 20 years, although now bit in a dry patch ugh
It's been replaced by the curse of Isaiah.

* Boston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Elmer Curse is back folks.

I put the mozz on the Celtics when we were up 19 points late in the third quarter against Cleveland on the Basketball board, and then the morons absolutely turned to puss and ended up losing by 2.

Feel free to mock me all you want...

#AnotherElmerSpecial

The Elmer Curse is back folks.

I put the mozz on the Celtics when we were up 19 points late in the third quarter against Cleveland on the Basketball board, and then the morons absolutely turned to puss and ended up losing by 2.

Feel free to mock me all you want...

#AnotherElmerSpecial
Boston and Leeds? You must really hate black / Asian people.

Brown and Tatum are going nowhere without a decent point guard.

I hate Luka Doncic so much, overrated fat Euro Prima Donna who drove the best coach in Mavs history out of dodge cause he is an entitled flog
Luka does have weight issues but outside of that he's ridiculously good at playing basketball. The Mavs real problem is Mark Cuban and his inability to put any decent talent at all around Luka who will eventually leave because of this fact.

Luka does have weight issues but outside of that he's ridiculously good at playing basketball. The Mavs real problem is Mark Cuban and his inability to put any decent talent at all around Luka who will eventually leave because of this fact.

I dunno, he does come across as bit of a prat and don't like how he railroaded Rick Carlisle (a very good coach) out of Dallas.

I think part of Cuban's problem is Dallas is bit of a redneck town that doesn't have much exciting nightlife, which makes it harder for them to attract decent FA talent.

I dunno, he does come across as bit of a prat and don't like how he railroaded Rick Carlisle (a very good coach) out of Dallas.

I think part of Cuban's problem is Dallas is bit of a redneck town that doesn't have much exciting nightlife, which makes it harder for them to attract decent FA talent.
Doncic does come across as a bit of a prima donna but he still has to go out every night and play with a bunch of scrubs and thats on Cuban.

Doncic does come across as a bit of a prima donna but he still has to go out every night and play with a bunch of scrubs and thats on Cuban.

Cuban or their CEO (or whoever that is)

I get the feeling Luka is bit of a figjam who prefers to be the no 1 star in town/team rather rather than be a winner

At this point in time, I cannot see him leaving Dallas as long as Cubes keeps giving him the big bucks and feeds his ego.

Luka Doncic awards to date:
- EuroLeague MVP (Youngest ever)
- EuroLeague Champion
- ROTY
- 2x All NBA first team
- NBA Career average of 26, 8 and 8.
- Elmer_Judd Unintentional Reverse Jinx - 2021/22

Rick Carlisle:
- 1x NBA Championship
- Hasn't won a playoff series since 2011

Luka Doncic awards to date:
- EuroLeague MVP (Youngest ever)
- EuroLeague Champion
- ROTY
- 2x All NBA first team
- NBA Career average of 26, 8 and 8.
- Elmer_Judd Unintentional Reverse Jinx - 2021/22

Rick Carlisle:
- 1x NBA Championship
- Hasn't won a playoff series since 2011

That's all well and good, doesn't actually address my issues of Luka being a figjam who is more interested in personal than team success.

That's all well and good, doesn't actually address my issues of Luka being a figjam who is more interested in personal than team success.
He has already had team success at Real Madrid. He needs better players around him. The Mavs roster is a joke and they are stuck with the albatross Porzingis contract for another 3 seasons along with that ridiculous Hardaway contract.

All star players are entitled fig jams these days. Lebron, Kobe, Pierce, KD, Kyrie, Harden, CP3, AD, Westbrook, Lillard, Kawhi, PG, KG, etc, etc.

Sometimes you need to be a dick to get your franchise to make a move to make your team a contender.

I was listening to Bill Simmons podcast last night with Cousin Sal, and they are pretty confident about a Patriots v Cowboys SuperBowl.

Would be melts of an epic proportion if that happened.

I will always love and acknowledge Tom Brady as the GOAT and rapt he won a ring at Tampa Bay, but given our drafting and recruiting the last season or two, we and Belichick made the right call letting him go.

Belichick is definitely the greatest professional coach in any sport or code have followed as a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back