The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watching game 2 of Mavs v Suns ?I am now coming around to accept Luka Doncic will be the best player in the world and face of the NBA in 2 or 3 years time when LeBron/Giannis/Durant etc all retire and or are cooked.

His playmaking ability, defensive prowesh and shot selection are very impressive, especially as he has a pretty weak supporting cast.

Probably needs to score 50 for the Mavs to have a chance of winning tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching game 2 of Mavs v Suns ?I am now coming around to accept Luka Doncic will be the best player in the world and face of the NBA in 2 or 3 years time when LeBron/Giannis/Durant etc all retire and or are cooked.

His playmaking ability, defensive prowesh and shot selection are very impressive, especially as he has a pretty weak supporting cast.

Probably needs to score 50 for the Mavs to have a chance of winning tbh

Giannis is 27 years old. I don’t think he will be cooked in 2-3 years.

If they stay healthy, no one is beating the Suns, not even my Celtics or Giannis and the Bucks..

Chris Paul turns 37 tomorrow and he is playing as well as he ever has, and finally shredding his unfair reputation as a playoff choker.

Been the star of the playoffs so far, just been wonderful to watch

If they stay healthy, no one is beating the Suns, not even my Celtics or Giannis and the Bucks..

Chris Paul turns 37 tomorrow and he is playing as well as he ever has, and finally shredding his unfair reputation as a playoff choker.

Been the star of the playoffs so far, just been wonderful to watch
If GSW get past Memphis then they could knock out the Suns. The Suns wont have an answer at all for Giannis either if the Bucks get that far. I mean they found that out last season.

But the Suns are really, really good and can certainly win it all this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back