The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Liz Cambage has long been a problem with team harmony.

If she'd played an individual sport (tennis etc) she'd have been fine. But it's hard to be 'yourself' in a team sport when you're as wild as she can be.
Just on her comments, her father is Nigerian and she went on and lived with her mum after they split. Very poor comments but could be some underlying family issues there.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Just on her comments, her father is Nigerian and she went on and lived with her mum after they split. Very poor comments but could be some underlying family issues there.
Really not seeing how that's relevant though? Even if she has had a terrible relationship with her Dad, it doesn't give her the right (or excuse) to vilify them based on her family experience.

What was reportedly said was utterly disgusting.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Massive, series defining win for the Celtics. Horford and Tatum were huge in the final quarter.
Everyone played well/did their job especially the bench.

Great series for neutrals, but nerve wrecking for me
Bucks really missing Middleton, I think if he's healthy the Bucks might have this series wrapped up. But without him, the Celtics are a chance to win this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we won in Milwaukee before, so never say never, but for the most part, the Bucks have looked the better team this series, even without Middleton.
I disagree. I think the Celtics have looked like the better "team".

The Bucks just have the best player in the world and elite guard defense in Holiday. I still think the Celtics can win in Milwaukee, they don't seem like the Celtics of old that would drop their heads after this Game 5 loss.

Next game wins the series IMO, no chance Bucks win a 3rd in Boston.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Going well in Philly for the Sixers right now.

So happy to see them have one quarter left in their season. Philly fans generally are amongst the most toxic and intolerable fan bases in all of US sports, and it gives me so much happiness to see those punks bow out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back