The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So happy to see them have one quarter left in their season. Philly fans generally are amongst the most toxic and intolerable fan bases in all of US sports, and it gives me so much happiness to see those punks bow out
Should’ve kept Butler

3rd
Also. How annoying are Boston fans these days

We are fine. You seen all the riots Philly fans do when the Eagles lose in the playoffs and how shamefully they treated Ben Simmons ?

So happy they are out. And yes I expect The Celtics will go home tomorrow too.

3rd

We are fine. You seen all the riots Philly fans do when the Eagles lose in the playoffs and how shamefully they treated Ben Simmons ?

So happy they are out. And yes I expect The Celtics will go home tomorrow too.

Not fine. Super annoying.

Would be unbearable if they win. Possible too as a very good team

Should’ve kept Butler

They backed Brett Brown over Butler in that ****fight. A real turning point for their franchise.

Gutted for Embiid though, he deserves a better coach and teammates (the Harden trade was an utter disaster on all counts)

Not fine. Super annoying.

Would be unbearable if they win. Possible too as a very good team

I am referring to how their fans behave in their cities and venues over in the US, not so much online fans, and yeah, we are a bit arrogant but we have won so much silverware in the last 20 years :)

Don't mind who wins the chip from here if the Celts bow out, would love to see CP3 and The Suns win their first though.

Miami has 8 undrafted players on their roster, speaks volumes for Pat Riley's talent identification and the culture he has helped created at the Heat. Its impressive stuff.

The Patriots have won lots of silverware cheating. I've seen North win more premierships than you've seen Celtic titles.

So ? Seen a few Red Sox titles too.

You don't even have a favourite team or city in the USA anyway, so I don't get your point lol.

Credit to Mark Cuban (who is a flog) and the Mavs, Jason Kidd has been a fantastic and surprisingly decent appoinent of coach of Dallas, given his previous stints at the Knicks and Bucks

Was one of the most high IQ players I ever saw play, and good to see him proving his critics wrong.

Flown under the radar this year a bit, his coaching achievements with The Mavericks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Barstoolsports tweet of Ben Simmons was photoshopped unfortunately.

FSmlxBEXwAALBdK

That Simmons trade is looking real bad for Philly now. They waiting and waited to trade Simmons and got back an absolutely cooked James Harden.

Suns could be in trouble. One monster Luka game from going out.

Post Playoff Series Loss Quotes in Philly are a wonderful thing.....

"Everybody expected the Houston James Harden, but that's not who he is anymore. He's more of a playmaker. I thought, at times, as with all of us, could've been more aggressive," Joel Embiid said after being eliminated by Miami on Thursday.​

Post Playoff Series Loss Quotes in Philly are a wonderful thing.....

"Everybody expected the Houston James Harden, but that's not who he is anymore. He's more of a playmaker. I thought, at times, as with all of us, could've been more aggressive," Joel Embiid said after being eliminated by Miami on Thursday.​

Next minute, Harden refuses to play all season haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back