The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasn't even seen Leeds play in Australia what hope do you give of him having seen Boston?

What does that matter ? I follow lots of Celtics fans on twitter and FB for years, they have made complaints about Foster for years, he is just a bad/poor ref, not a biased one, and Warriors fans are whinging beta cucks, lead by their drama queen coach Steve Kerr.

Imagine being offended by the f**k Draymond chants yesterday in the Garden like Klay Thompson was? Absolute weak as piss 🤣

What does that matter ? I follow lots of Celtics fans on twitter and FB for years, they have made complaints about Foster for years, he is just a bad/poor ref, not a biased one, and Warriors fans are whinging beta cucks, lead by their drama queen coach Steve Kerr.

Imagine being offended by the f**k Draymond chants yesterday in the Garden like Klay Thompson was? Absolute weak as piss 🤣

When you get to the Wizard of Oz, you'll need to ask him for some self awareness.

When you get to the Wizard of Oz, you'll need to ask him for some self awareness.

Blah, I just can't win with some of you here.

Regardless I am two wins away from enjoying one of the greatest sporting titles in my life, Bojan's rhetoric pisses me off, because I have never had the fortune to visit Boston yet and see a game, I am not a 'true Celtics' fan. And yes, fully aware of the history of racist Boston sports fans, I cannot defend or deny it.

But going by his logic, I should be a Kangaroos supporter because I was born in a hospital in North Melbourne.

Least I am not a glory hunting/bandwagon jumping fan like most Bulls, Lakers or Warriors fans. I started following the Celtics just right before our dark years/period (1991/92)

Put up with plenty of years of absolute crap with the Celtics, and especially Carlton and Leeds in recent years, so I am going to enjoy this 18th ring by the Celtics as much as humanely possible, and will bask in all the jealous and bitter anti Boston/Celtics tears when it happens.

Anyhow now watching Hustle on Netflix Adam Sandler playing an NBA scout for the Sixers. Should be good

Blah, I just can't win with some of you here.

Regardless I am two wins away from enjoying one of the greatest sporting titles in my life, Bojan's rhetoric pisses me off, because I have never had the fortune to visit Boston yet and see a game, I am not a 'true Celtics' fan. And yes, fully aware of the history of racist Boston sports fans, I cannot defend or deny it.

But going by his logic, I should be a Kangaroos supporter because I was born in a hospital in North Melbourne.

Least I am not a glory hunting/bandwagon jumping fan like most Bulls, Lakers or Warriors fans. I started following the Celtics just right before our dark years/period (1991/92)

Put up with plenty of years of absolute crap with the Celtics, and especially Carlton and Leeds in recent years, so I am going to enjoy this 18th ring by the Celtics as much as humanely possible, and will bask in all the jealous and bitter anti Boston/Celtics tears when it happens.

Anyhow now watching Hustle on Netflix Adam Sandler playing an NBA scout for the Sixers. Should be good
I wasn't giving you s**t about following the Celtics, more calling other fans Bandwagoners. Why would offshore Celtics fans be any different to Lakers fans? You started following the Celtics when they were the most successful team historically by a mile. Which is fine btw but amusing when you give other fanbases s**t for doing similar.

I'm a 90s North bandwagoner fwiw. I give more respect to Bulls fans like Jod who jumped on probably at the start of Jordans run and stayed fat after they left and they were shithouse for 2 decades outside of 1 Derrick Rose season. Heat fans can * off though.

I wasn't giving you s**t about following the Celtics, more calling other fans Bandwagoners. Why would offshore Celtics fans be any different to Lakers fans? You started following the Celtics when they were the most successful team historically by a mile. Which is fine btw but amusing when you give other fanbases s**t for doing similar.

I'm a 90s North bandwagoner fwiw. I give more respect to Bulls fans like Jod who jumped on probably at the start of Jordans run and stayed fat after they left and they were shithouse for 2 decades outside of 1 Derrick Rose season. Heat fans can duck off though.

To be fair to me, when I first started following the Celtics it was around the time of the Dream Team of the Barcelona Olympics (easily the greatest sports team that ever has been and ever will be put together from any sport), which everyone in high school was crazy about and the prime NBA and Jordan era, Larry Bird captured my imagination (partly because I felt I looked a little bit like him) so that is the reason I started following the Celtics (although I did bandwagon onto the other Boston sports teams a bit later)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can imagine Joe walking into the owners office that day

”Joe, we have decided to fire you today. We wish you well for any future endeavours. Joe, I can’t let you leave without asking. What is that on top of your head?”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back