The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You're an Orlando fan?

My deepest sympathies lol
I personally would have taken Chet Holmgren if I had pick 1 myself.

But hope Banchero works out well for the Magic, and yes Perk is extremely annoying, way too exposed is part of the problem, he is tolerable in small doses imo
Yeah I grew up watching NBA in the early 90's, Penny Hardaway was my favorite player back in the day, so I've followed them really ever since.

Holmgren I wonder if he's ever going to put on more than 30 pounds with his frame, he has the biggest upside for sure but also the lowest floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their payroll is so much lower than the rest of the teams in the MLB, it's not all that surprising.

It is absolutely the problem having a league with no salary cap floor or roof.
Rays are only $25m above and been far more successful. Hard to believe they won 100 games last season on $90m eight games above Red Sox and Yankees on well in excess of $200m

Rays are only $25m above and been far more successful. Hard to believe they won 100 games last season on $90m eight games above Red Sox and Yankees on well in excess of $200m

Rays are incredibly well run. They are the perfect model franchise with a small payroll.

True although far more the outlier than the norm. You realistically shouldn't expect to compete with some of those teams on a consistent basis.

Patty Mills has become a Free Agent.

Would love to see him reunite with Ime Udoka in Boston
I thought Mills signs two years for 12 million with the Nets and that was his first season with the Nets just gone wasnt it?

John Wall to the Clippers is huge. If he is healthy and can be like 75% of his peak before injuries, Clippers will be tough to beat. Their main thing though of course is health with Wall having spent so much time out and Kawhi too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back