The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the last time we had a player go off the rails like Kyrie (on several occassions) ?

Also Ime wasn't suspended (or really fired really) for having an affair with a female staffer, it's actually a lot worse than what's been publicly divulged so far, he made it an unsafe work environment for the female staff members at the club, good coach but he had to go.
So were these guys lunatics before they arrived or once they joined the Celtics? Aside from Nuffie flat earth theories I don't remember Kyrie having many dramas at the Cavs.

Going to guess Mike Conley or Eric Gordon here.

Is shooting even a problem for the Nets though? The major issue they have is defense and trading away your clear best defender in Ben Simmons seems like a dumb idea to me.

I mean shooting wise they have Kyrie, KD, Mills, Harris, Curry... that's a lot of shooting.

Is shooting even a problem for the Nets though? The major issue they have is defense and trading away your clear best defender in Ben Simmons seems like a dumb idea to me.

I mean shooting wise they have Kyrie, KD, Mills, Harris, Curry... that's a lot of shooting.
I'm presuming they want more size and shooting at the 2 spot perhaps.

Oneale. The Japanese dude. Morris and edwards are shooting plus 40% from 3 too

Surely chemistry and team dynamics has fo play a part too.

Harden wanted out of that shitshow, understandably too.

Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown didn't truly flourish in Boston until that moron left (KI)

Surely chemistry and team dynamics has fo play a part too.

Harden wanted out of that shitshow, understandably too.

Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown didn't truly flourish in Boston until that moron left (KI)
Well yeah the chemistry isnt great either and neither was the coaching under Nash but defense is a massive problem. Trading Simmons for more shooting seems counter productive to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Bogut has a laundry list of s**t comments under his belt, so he’d top the list. Then take your pick with the other two.

Simmons really has only damaged himself and his brand, definitely not on the scale of utter floggishness and bigotry as Bogut or Kyrie.

Now watching the World Series, come on Astros

Remove this Banner Ad

Back