The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jatz jod23 RPCB

Much respect to your Bulls after pushing the Celtics again all the way to the brink in Beantown, even after DeRozan went off with a quad injury (fingers crossed he is okay)

I don't want to meet Chicago in the playoffs, even with a dud coach in Billy Donovan, you somehow seem to get under our skin.

Getting Lonzo back and maybe a couple of trades and F/A signings and a new coach and Chiacgo can be a top 4 seed in the East again next season (unfortunately I don't have much faith in your owners and management doing all those tough decisions)

Jatz jod23 RPCB

Much respect to your Bulls after pushing the Celtics again all the way to the brink in Beantown, even after DeRozan went off with a quad injury (fingers crossed he is okay)

I don't want to meet Chicago in the playoffs, even with a dud coach in Billy Donovan, you somehow seem to get under our skin.

Getting Lonzo back and maybe a couple of trades and F/A signings and a new coach and Chiacgo can be a top 4 seed in the East again next season (unfortunately I don't have much faith in your owners and management doing all those tough decisions)
We just match up pretty well with Boston, we are too hot and cold to be a top four seed or challenge at all. Im not sure if Donovan is a dud yet but the Vuc trade hasnt been great and Lonzo Ball unable to get on the court has hurt us. Im on the fence about blowing the whole thing up.

We just match up pretty well with Boston, we are too hot and cold to be a top four seed or challenge at all. Im not sure if Donovan is a dud yet but the Vuc trade hasnt been great and Lonzo Ball unable to get on the court has hurt us. Im on the fence about blowing the whole thing up.

Can't really do it for now sadly as the Spurs have your first round pick (unprotected) next year cause of the DeRozan trade I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Formerly Washington Football Team

It's not a great moniker but still better than the new game of the Cleveland MLB team (The Guardians)

I agree with the changing of both franchises names btw, just wished they chose something bit less cringe

Our Josh is really starting to make a name for himself in the States (and the world)

Nets didn't have Ben Simmons tonight whom apparently missed due to back soreness (yeah right) after scoring 0 points a few days ago against the Celts.

Giddey just recently turned 20 too.

Presti building a scarily talented young team in OKC (thank Christ they won't get Wemba in the Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back