Unsolved The vanishing of businesswoman Melissa Caddick - NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

Some pigs actually can swim.

Peppa Pig Holiday GIF by Absolute Digital Media

I'm not ruling out that she somehow got out of the country on a false ID, and with the help of others who she might have remunerated with funds she had hidden from ASIC.

The Uber near the airport activity on her Uber account, could have been a false trail left to confuse investigators from how she might have exited Australia.

The post-disappearance activity on her Apple account is interesting.
Has the details of this been suppressed at the inquest?

'September 16, 2022 - 1:45PM'
'Police probed Melissa Caddick’s Uber account for activity at airport'

That's the weirdest body cam footage I've seen in a long time. So cold and emotionless. He is either autistic, a sociopath, hiding something or all of the above
Or tired , or worried or hoping against hope she hasnt done anything -its been over 36 hours so any emotion has passed through.

I found it fairly innocuous - he denied the accusations and provided answers in a reasonable manner.

I'm not ruling out that she somehow got out of the country on a false ID, and with the help of others who she might have remunerated with funds she had hidden from ASIC.

The Uber near the airport activity on her Uber account, could have been a false trail left to confuse investigators from how she might have exited Australia.

It’s pretty hard to organise a false passport and a shitload of cash needed, don’t think she was a high level criminal who connections like that..
there was no large sums of cash withdrawals and she only decided to flee after the raid..

Her foot was in the ocean. She didn't fly out of anywhere.

Her foot was in the ocean. She didn't fly out of anywhere.
Ok. I concede.

Very low probability that she stowed away on the undercarriage of a Syd Airport plane, and she fell and got sucked up into a plane engine, severing a foot which fell into the ocean not too far off the NSW Coast.

Ok. I concede.

Very low probability that she stowed away on the undercarriage of a Syd Airport plane, and she fell and got sucked up into a plane engine, severing a foot which fell into the ocean not too far off the NSW Coast.
If she vanished 10- 12 weeks before the shoe/foot was found and that shoe/foot had only been in water for ....."The report said the shoe, with the bones inside, had been in the water for between two and seven days. Considering the shoe was found in February, four months after she disappeared, it’s speculated that Caddick’s body may have been involved in a shark attack before her foot was regurgitated....." Speculation isn't good enough - it might be the way the NT legal system likes to run things but not in NSW.

If she vanished 10- 12 weeks before the shoe/foot was found and that shoe/foot had only been in water for ....."The report said the shoe, with the bones inside, had been in the water for between two and seven days. Considering the shoe was found in February, four months after she disappeared, it’s speculated that Caddick’s body may have been involved in a shark attack before her foot was regurgitated....." Speculation isn't good enough - it might be the way the NT legal system likes to run things but not in NSW.

Wait what? She was alive, then suicided only to be eaten by a shark who spewed up her foot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melissa Caddick's sprawling Dover Heights mansion listed for sale

The listing comes after Caddick's husband, and former hairdresser, Anthony Koletti was evicted from the five-bedroom home in May.
He (Mr Caddick) had been living rent free in the property since her disappearance - 2 years !
In addition to five-bedrooms, the property at 5 Wallangra Road boasts expansive views of Sydney's harbour with four bathrooms and a pool.
The home has been listed for sale with Sydney Sotheby's International Realty and has an estimated value of between $15 million to $17 million.

Some of the comments: She’s releasing a book. “The one foot investor”

How good is smiling!

For some reason I hadn't been getting notifications for this thread. I wasn't aware of the recent developments until now.

What interests me the most about this footage is its ending when AK claims he was looking forward to celebrate NYE at home but that doesn't look likely now...

I mean, she was only missing for less than 36 hours at the time of that conversation.

I highly doubt someone who knows nothing about their partner's absence would be jumping to those conclusions. I mean, you wouldn't even be calling it a disappearance at that stage.

If it was me in his position, I'd consider it a strong possibility that (after what had occurred 48 hours prior) she just wanted to clear her head and be alone to process everything that has just happened.

"I was looking forward to New Years, but I'm not so sure now. Like I said, it doesn't mean anything if you don't have the love of your life."

Come on AK, for you to say that, you know something.

As I mentioned on another thread on the Mysteries/Paranormal board, there was a storyline on Home and Away in early 2021 where a new real estate agent named Susie - played by Bridie Carter - moved to Summer Bay. She was actually a con artist who scammed many thousands of dollars from people she had befriended before vanishing with her ill-gotten gains when the net began closing in and people realized they had been duped. However, she didn't get too far, with her badly decomposed body found in the sea several weeks after her disappearance.

One would think this storyline would have been inspired by the Caddick case, however H & A episodes are filmed many months before they go to air and these stories were filmed around August and September 2020 - several months before anyone outside her circle of family, friends and associates had even heard the name Melissa Caddick.

A strange case of life imitating art, that's for sure.

As I mentioned on another thread on the Mysteries/Paranormal board, there was a storyline on Home and Away in early 2021 where a new real estate agent named Susie - played by Bridie Carter - moved to Summer Bay. She was actually a con artist who scammed many thousands of dollars from people she had befriended before vanishing with her ill-gotten gains when the net began closing in and people realized they had been duped. However, she didn't get too far, with her badly decomposed body found in the sea several weeks after her disappearance.

One would think this storyline would have been inspired by the Caddick case, however H & A episodes are filmed many months before they go to air and these stories were filmed around August and September 2020 - several months before anyone outside her circle of family, friends and associates had even heard the name Melissa Caddick.

A strange case of life imitating art, that's for sure.

I reckon AK would be a Home & Away viewer, so maybe that's where he got the idea to cut off her foot and throw it on the beach.

I'm joking.

Pretty sure we saw police footage of Melissa in training gear the morning she was raided but it looks like she didn't always go running.

Her husband, Anthony Koletti, today told an inquest he gave untruthful information to police about her routine and the morning she vanished.

An inquest into her suspected death has heard Mr Koletti reported Ms Caddick missing 30 hours after he claimed to have last seen her and told police she had gone for a morning run, as she always did.

However, the court has also been told there is no evidence of Ms Caddick ever running outside in the morning in the month prior.

People are calling him names too ... including a 'handbag'.

Mr Koletti said in the statement that, having reviewed the extent of the allegations against Ms Caddick, he was "extremely upset".

"I feel terrible about what has happened to Melissa's family, her friends, their relatives and the investors."

He said he has been described as an "a-hole", "a creep", "a f***wit", "a toyboy" and "a handbag".

On several occasions, Mr Koletti told the court he was confused by the questions.

"The way that you talk is not the way my mind works," he said.

He said his father has called him "stupid".

He said he hardly leaves his home and is "extremely distressed" for Ms Caddick's investors, her family and her friends.

"I feel empty."

I would say his own father has his measure ;)
Half*wit comes to my mind

On several occasions, Mr Koletti told the court he was confused by the questions.

"The way that you talk is not the way my mind works," he said.

He said his father has called him "stupid".

He said he hardly leaves his home and is "extremely distressed" for Ms Caddick's investors, her family and her friends.

"I feel empty."

I would say his own father has his measure ;)
Half*wit comes to my mind
Half wit is giving him too much credit, did you read the note he left?
Who waits 30 hours to report their wife missing? If he had half a brain I would say he may have knocked her..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back