Unsolved The vanishing of businesswoman Melissa Caddick - NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

To be clear, I strongly suspect she is also, but her previous lengthy history of complex deception is hard to ignore.
A shoe washing up on a beach on its own is an everyday event.

Financial fraud and being intelligent or committed enough to plan, organise, and go through with having a foot amputated then planted in the water is a world apart.

Seems she mostly relied on the naivety and good-will of people she knew, more than being any kind of criminal mastermind.

Did anyone watch that 60 minutes special with the husband? What are your thoughts? He seems to be cashing in on this … plus can’t he sell their place and give the money back to the family Melissa deceived?

Did anyone watch that 60 minutes special with the husband? What are your thoughts? He seems to be cashing in on this … plus can’t he sell their place and give the money back to the family Melissa deceived?
Which 60 minutes episode do you mean mrsK ?
There's a few of them

Might have been this one.. he had his own music playing during it.
Quote:
WATCH ABOVE: "Anthony reveals his theory on husband’s disappearance"

Have searched for this on YouTube and found 2 recent interviews with hubby AK

Oh dear 😞 I still suspect she cut her own foot off. Too tidy to be a body dumping. Even if she was weighted down and put in the water her body would’ve broken up differently. And if she was dismembered who would cut off feet?? Why bother? You’d cut the leg at the knee.

Oh dear 😞 I still suspect she cut her own foot off. Too tidy to be a body dumping. Even if she was weighted down and put in the water her body would’ve broken up differently. And if she was dismembered who would cut off feet?? Why bother? You’d cut the leg at the knee.
What, and then hopped to the beach and threw the foot in? :think: Makes sense...

I was amused when old mate said he was driving around the suburbs of Sydney playing love doof-doof songs he’d written for her at full blast
He wrote a whole album for her and released it on Spotify.

It's so ******* cringe, I love it and I listen to it all the time.
Do yourself a favour and crank the fk out of it next time you have a cheeky pinga at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think she cut her own foot off?
She killed herself and the body broke apart from being eaten etc..
it’s major surgery not something you do in your shed at home

Ummm, the hands and feet are generally the first part of a submerged body to dislocate from the rest of the body, mainly due to the eating habits of ocean critters. What they don't normally do is float but shoes can make them float.
Of cause this doesn't mean that it isn't possible that she paid to have her foot removed, then put back in the shoe and thrown into the ocean, (she had the money to do it) and there are still questions surrounding the length of time between her going missing and the amount deterioration of the shoe when discovered but that is speculation in itself so IMO it is a bit of stretch to come to that conclusion.

Where did you learn this?
Years ago I was watching a program on the Salish Sea feet washing up on Canadian/US beaches. That lead me too look deeper. plenty of info out there about it.

"When a body – from an accident or a suicide – is out at sea and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, it is quickly set upon by scavengers. Scavengers like crustaceans are lazy feeders and will prefer to tackle the softer parts of the body than the tough gristly bits. On humans, the soft parts include our ankles, which are mainly soft tissue and ligaments. Chew away at this, and the foot will detach pretty quickly before any major decomposition has set in. The bodies went down whole, the feet were detached by fish. "

and this

Years ago I was watching a program on the Salish Sea feet washing up on Canadian/US beaches. That lead me too look deeper. plenty of info out there about it.

"When a body – from an accident or a suicide – is out at sea and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, it is quickly set upon by scavengers. Scavengers like crustaceans are lazy feeders and will prefer to tackle the softer parts of the body than the tough gristly bits. On humans, the soft parts include our ankles, which are mainly soft tissue and ligaments. Chew away at this, and the foot will detach pretty quickly before any major decomposition has set in. The bodies went down whole, the feet were detached by fish. "

and this

It's the same at the golden gate bridge

and this

Yes, that's right. And sneakers are made from extremely durable materials which protect the foot from physical disturbance, hence feet washing up in sneakers.

and this

I should have finished my sushi before I started reading those articles ...

Seems like the husband is a bit of a thug after all. By this article everything is being sold including the parents place which was in her name. Seems like she ripped off her family almost as much as everyone else.

Seems like the husband is a bit of a thug after all. By this article everything is being sold including the parents place which was in her name. Seems like she ripped off her family almost as much as everyone else.

I don't think thug as much as I suspect it'd be stalking. He seems the kind of guy that would leach onto a woman he fancied.

I don't think thug as much as I suspect it'd be stalking. He seems the kind of guy that would leach onto a woman he fancied.

Wonder if he’s playing super dumb so he comes across as innocent but in reality had something to do with it and can live off her assets- which could backfire if authorities take it all back.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just got onto this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back