The Ancients The Vatican is the Beast of Revelations

Remove this Banner Ad

Only twenty minutes long video, worth watching. It comes from a Protestant point of view.

Best explanation of 666 I've ever read/heard.

Inscription on Pope's crown is Vicarius Filii Dei

View attachment 52437

Theory falls apart when they replace u with v just because they look similar. The truth is that there is no u in Roman numerals just as there is no f r a or e.

Those 3 "European" kingdoms completely destroyed were Persians, muslims.

There's an awful lot wrong with that vid. Disgusting really. Notice he leaves out the genocide in Nth America and Australia when the protestants were doing exactly what he's criticizing the Romans for? Idiot doesn't even know his own history, the catholic church couldn't do anything about the middle eastern and Scandavian empires in Scotland. The very deliberate policy of breeding out certain bloodlines.

The Romans ruled Europe, not the world as that vid criticizes Roman Catholics for.

Guy determines what interpretations certain key words have, shows us in no way why he has come to those interpretations. Loads up those words heavy than the last plane out of Berlin .

The biggest genocide has been against what we know as pagan civilizations, the Romans were just the best at it, the protestants just as guilty.The interpretations of those words are found amongst those religions, Its why Christians have tried so hard eradicating that history.

What does horn mean to an Egyptian sorcerer?

There's a beast in all religons, in Australia the beast is a lizard living under the desert with a yellow belly. They say if you wake him up, he gets angry and destroys the world.Waking him up is enriching the uranium, that is why they say his belly is yellow.

The Greeks (who came from australia) Hades was THE beast, Hades was in the sea. Sea brought storms that destroyed fishing villages,trade, travel ect amongst all those islands. Brought big floods, rising sea levels....

What is a harlot to a celtic witch?

There's a beast in all religons, in Australia the beast is a lizard living under the desert with a yellow belly. They say if you wake him up, he gets angry and destroys the world.Waking him up is enriching the uranium , that is why they say his belly is yellow.

The Greeks (who came from australia) Hades was THE beast, Hades was in the sea. Sea brought storms that destroyed fishing villages,trade, travel ect amongst all those islands. Brought big floods, rising sea levels....

What is a harlot to a celtic witch?

True. And they've all got no basis in reality either.

I'm guessing this would be a long shot, but has anyone read Windswept House: A Vatican Novel by Malachi Martin?

Windswept House describes a satanic ritual - the enthronement of Lucifer - taking place at Saint-Paul's Chapel inside Vatican City, on June 29, 1963. The book gives a depiction of high-ranking churchmen, cardinals, archbishops and prelatees of the Roman curia, taking oaths signed with their own blood, plotting to destroy the Church from within. It tells the story of an international organized attempt by these Vatican insiders and secular internationalists to force a pope of the Catholic Church to abdicate, so that a successor may be chosen that will fundamentally change orthodox faith and establish a New World Order.

The author describes the book as containing "real events and real people masked in the form of a novel", a device he refers to as "faction". According to Martin, 95% of events in the book are real, and 85% of the characters are real people.

Ive always envisioned the beast to be a representation of the system we give our power to willingly. It gets stronger and stronger and rules over the whole world in horrifying fashion. Its coming, indeed it is. Its also known as mystery babylon, the system which ruled in Babylon and has since moved from place to place around the world, destroying cultures and gathering strength as it goes along. The aim was always world domination I think. The perfected sciences of controlling people known as the greater and lesser mysteries began there in Babylon, and spread to Egypt and other surrounding regions. It never really goes away even when those civilizations eventually fall. The rulers and high priest classes simply codify all the knowledge in esoteric books and take it elsewhere. Today they really have an unshakeable grip on mankind with all the technological advances they can implement (such as the phone im using to type this out on) with and without our knowledge.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm guessing this would be a long shot, but has anyone read Windswept House: A Vatican Novel by Malachi Martin?
I have not read it but that specific type of information is not terribly hard to come by anymore. It could be true, it might not be. The Jesuit system of training people has been copied many times by various organisations such as the Freemasons, the original Weishaupt Illuminati and even Himmler's SS.

Ive always envisioned the beast to be a representation of the system we give our power to willingly. It gets stronger and stronger and rules over the whole world in horrifying fashion. Its coming, indeed it is. Its also known as mystery babylon, the system which ruled in Babylon and has since moved from place to place around the world, destroying cultures and gathering strength as it goes along. The aim was always world domination I think. The perfected sciences of controlling people known as the greater and lesser mysteries began there in Babylon, and spread to Egypt and other surrounding regions. It never really goes away even when those civilizations eventually fall. The rulers and high priest classes simply codify all the knowledge in esoteric books and take it elsewhere. Today they really have an unshakeable grip on mankind with all the technological advances they can implement (such as the phone im using to type this out on) with and without our knowledge.

These are common themes you find in cartoons where superheroes and supervillans clash over the control of humanity. You watched many of these cartoons on a Saturday morning did you?

These are common themes you find in cartoons where superheroes and supervillans clash over the control of humanity. You watched many of these cartoons on a Saturday morning did you?
The idea of that is to convey to people that that sort of thing only happens in cartoons. Like pinky and the brain, people seeking world domination can only exist in fictional worlds. Thats what the idea is behind it. Entertainment is carefully designed propaganda that acts on you subconciously. Music is the same.

Edit; moreover entertainment is used as a means of revelation of the method as they call it. Its predictive programming in other words. They will familiarise you with ideas and concepts that they have planned to introduce 10-20-30 years down the road so that when these materialise you will accept it as normal. Thats why I also watched Captain Planet when I was a kid, because 20 years later everything was going to be about climate change and sustainability.

Last edited:
I always thought it was Nero.

"Preterist theologians typically support the numerical interpretation that 666 is the equivalent of the name and title, Nero Caesar (Roman Emperor from 54–68 AD) (whose name, written in Aramaic, can be valued at 666, using the Hebrew numerology of gematria), a manner of speaking against the emperor without the Roman authorities knowing. Also "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר‎ NRON QSR, which when used as numbers represent 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add to 666."

Yes. I thought Nero was a pretty good pick. With all that beast with seven heads and seven kings stuff referencing the 7 hills of Rome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Vatican is an absolute joke of an organisation...probably the worst of all powerful organisations.

The Vatican, FIFA, IOC, any substantial Corporation larger than a medium sized organization, Narco states, political oligarchies, any medium to large democratic state...that old maxim about absolute power corrupting absolutely applies, I guess.

Common denominator is mankind.

Love that old line by Churchill, democracy is the worst political system..except for all the others.

The Vatican, FIFA, IOC, any substantial Corporation larger than a medium sized organization, Narco states, political oligarchies, any medium to large democratic state...that old maxim about absolute power corrupting absolutely applies, I guess.

Common denominator is mankind.

Love that old line by Churchill, democracy is the worst political system..except for all the others.
It terms of what you represent, to output of representation....

The Vatican to me is biggest joke with the UN not far behind.

Rowandans would certainly agree about the UN.

The UN is just designed to stop global wars on the scale of WW1, and WW2 between superpowers.

It's moral guidance mandate falls a distant 100th behind anything the Security council members and their vassals care about.

It's done its job so far. But as a governing body, or exemplar of how the world should work it's pretty useless.

Now that China and Russia no longer fear Europe or the USA, and are in expansionist modes it could fall apart completely in the next 50 years, if not sooner

I don't mean to be the fun police, but a few posts have vanished. Carry on :cool:

It terms of what you represent, to output of representation....

The Vatican to me is biggest joke with the UN not far behind.
At best it's a super dodgy organisation. The satanic stuff isn't out of the question IMO

I don't mean to be the fun police, but a few posts have vanished. Carry on :cool:

At best it's a super dodgy organisation. The satanic stuff isn't out of the question IMO
If take representation of god, the best example is how Jesus was portrayed in the bible.

Now let's see...

Jesus was a carpenter who walked the earth helping people didn't ask for money gave away everything he had.

The pope is supposed to depict this and represent this. The pope is draped in gold and the finest silks begs for money has an astronomical amount of power and resources at his disposal to end famine but .....nothing...absolute nothing. Let alone the cover ups of you know what.

Religion would be in such a better place without this governance of power.

I mean look at the life of luxury they live images (30).jpeg
images (29).jpeg

All bought and paid for by the people

Last edited:
The Pope's audience hall -

Pope-Hall-2.jpg

External view -

paul_vi_hall.jpg

It's obvious what they worship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back